GamePads compatible with AMLOGIC MX Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skelton View Post
    If the dpad is detected in Android, then should be usable in Retroarch. Don't use autodetection mode in Retroarch and map it using custom binds options.
    I shall try this when i get home from work tonight. Thank you for the advice.

Comment

Unfortunately, this did not work.

Closest I've gotten yet though.

OpenPad Union sees the pad.

BitGames IME shows up in the input settings screen.

The pad's red light button for toggling anologue stick lights up.

When I connect it, I get the message

connect to dev/bus/usb/002/005

When I try to set up the config manually in RetroArch, it doesnt recognise any buttons when in connect mode.

Just found a UGA Wireless PS3 pad with a USB dongle. Gonna give this a bash.

Comment

That didn't work either.

Finding that I'm having to reset to factory settings after every configuration I try in OpenPad Union as the box just seizes up a lot once ive tried to assign a gamepad.

I love these Amlogix MX Tv Boxes, think they play XBMC better than anything I've ever had - but it looks like they're totally useless for emulators.

Comment

Have a look at the link attached. I compiled almost all gamepads drivers in the Linux kernel for Amlogic S805 (meson8b).
          Right now, I'm able to use an "old" Logitech Cordless Rumble Pad 2 on my MXQ box.

Comment

All

Hope you all well , I have 905X3 and gamepad not working I can see it detect these as shanwan usb controller but cant seem to work.

win USB Joystick VENDOR ID 2563 PRODUCT ID 0555

Can any one help which file do i need

Comment

Working...
            X