S802 Xbox support installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zektor View Post
    ... Remember, the Xbox uses 2.4ghz wireless receiver (it is not BT) so you need the receiver that comes with the "Xbox 360 controller for Windows" package, which is what I ordered. It works perfectly and all buttons are mappable. ...
    You mean something like this:
    http://www.****.de/itm/USB-Drahtlos-...item258ce14624
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Yes, I bought the XBOX360 controller + receiver initially for my PC playing the forthcoming Assassin's Creed Unity, not having a XBox at all. The HardwareGuru 1.8 Custom Rom works perfectly on my Neo X8-H + UPDATE ->Xbox KO module installer for STOCK Neo X8 ROMs (200 KB)

Comment

IT WORKS!!!

Originally posted by woomg View Post
        Hi,

After comparing kernel configuration between each boxes, I found almost HID drivers are removed from ENY-M8 and X8-H boxes.

So, I just compiled two drivers for sony devices.

hid-ps3remote.ko : PS3 BD RemoteControl driver
        hid-sony.ko : PS3 Controller driver

I'm not sure it will works or not, please test this drivers and let me know about result.

Thanks,
        MG
        Tested wireless ps3 controller on em8 square box and it works great!

Both wired and wireless works! No sixaxis controller app needed for wireless, it works with the normal Bluetooth!

Well done MG!

P.s - you need to get yourself a donate link as I would totally donate for all your hard work!
        Last edited by firestorm2yk; 06-23-2014, 12:05. Reason: added stuff

Comment

Originally posted by firestorm2yk View Post
          Tested wireless ps3 controller on em8 square box and it works great!

Both wired and wireless works! No sixaxis controller app needed for wireless, it works with the normal Bluetooth!

Well done MG!
          Excellent!!!
          All of buttons and sticks are works well?

Any other person who succeed installation?

Comment

Excellent!!!
            All of buttons and sticks are works well?

Any other person who succeed installation?
            Yep, all buttons, triggers and analog sticks register in both wired and wireless mode.

Comment

Hi,

After comparing kernel configuration between each boxes, I found almost HID drivers are removed from ENY-M8 and X8-H boxes.

So, I just compiled two drivers for sony devices.

hid-ps3remote.ko : PS3 BD RemoteControl driver
              hid-sony.ko : PS3 Controller driver

I'm not sure it will works or not, please test this drivers and let me know about result.

Thanks,
              MG
              Euhm sorry for my noob question but how do you install these...?
              (i have a Tronsmart s89-H running 1.7 finless and the package from the first post of this thread)
              I'm not sure how to "install" them... (I don't know much about this type of thing on android... i'm rather new to the whole android scene)
              Do you install these sony "drivers" like the package on the first page of this thread or do you install them some other way...?

Please could somebody give me a step by step "guide" on how to do this...
              I really want to test these with my knockoff ps3 controllers (and the real ones of course)

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by alucard369 View Post
                Euhm sorry for my noob question but how do you install these...?
                (i have a Tronsmart s89-H running 1.7 finless and the package from the first post of this thread)
                I'm not sure how to "install" them... (I don't know much about this type of thing on android... i'm rather new to the whole android scene)
                Do you install these sony "drivers" like the package on the first page of this thread or do you install them some other way...?

Please could somebody give me a step by step "guide" on how to do this...
                I really want to test these with my knockoff ps3 controllers (and the real ones of course)

Thanks in advance
                If you installed my 1.7 ROM then use the same procedure!

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju Å¡to čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

OK tried to install the PS3 drivers from Woomg (m8_x8_hid_sony.zip) from post 90...

got a error while installing, something along these lines:

footer is wrong
                  error signature verification

any adea what i did wrong...? sorry for my stupidity/not knowing
                  Last edited by alucard369; 06-23-2014, 15:18.

Comment

Re: S802 Xbox support installer

Originally posted by alucard369 View Post
                    OK tried to install the PS3 drivers from Woomg (m8_x8_hid_sony.zip) from post 90...

got a error while installing, something along these lines:

footer is wrong
                    error signature verification

any adea what i did wrong...? sorry for my stupidity/not knowing
                    bob may have thought this was flashable. mg didnt make this flashable and im not positive where these will go. they will update soon.

☆sent from a finless bob rom powered MINIX X8h android tvbox w/tapatalk☆

Comment

Re: S802 Xbox support installer

Originally posted by firestorm2yk View Post
                      Yep, all buttons, triggers and analog sticks register in both wired and wireless mode.
                      can you tell us where you put these two files for ps3 controller support? and what permissions? 644? tia

☆sent from a finless bob rom powered MINIX X8h android tvbox w/tapatalk☆

Comment

ummmm, well I took the original zip, added the files, edited the code to add all those kos, and then tried to sign it...

lol it installed them then erased everything.... well, it was worth a go i guess...

if anyone know a guide of how to do this sort of thing that would be appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                          ummmm, well I took the original zip, added the files, edited the code to add all those kos, and then tried to sign it...

lol it installed them then erased everything.... well, it was worth a go i guess...

if anyone know a guide of how to do this sort of thing that would be appreciated...
                          Uh-oh....
                          Many happenings at last night ( here is early morning.).

OK, it is temporary solution till Bob make new flashable file for us.
                          You must can use init.d, and already installed xpad modules.

1. extract my zip file and copy hid-*.ko to /sdcard/Download
                          2. open terminal or connect to device via ADB (or ssh)
                          3. run follow shell commands as su mode
                          =============
                          insmod /sdcard/Download/hid-sony.ko
                          insmod /sdcard/Download/hid-ps3remote.ko
                          =============

If you have more knowledge, copy *.ko into /system/lib folder and modify xpadjoy script at the /system/etc/init.d.

Best luck...

Comment

Uh-oh....

=============
                            =============

If you have more knowledge, copy *.ko into /system/lib folder and modify xpadjoy script at the /system/etc/init.d.

Best luck...
                            I edited xpadjoy in zip to lsmod all 5 .ko files? Don't think I have the knowledge tbh lol

Comment

It Worked

Uh-oh....

=============
                              =============

Best luck...

Thanks MG

Tried modify init.d etc...no go... not much knowledge
                              But
                              insmod /storage/emulated/0/download/ etc Did work.....
                              Using PS3 gamepad with usb cable in Asphalt 8

Such confusing commands (to me) nothing like DOS...no dir no /? for help goodness will have to do some more reading about this language of Android
                              Again thanks for your help

Update
                              Rechecked and double checked the modify init.d Oops spelting errors all fixed
                              reboot lsmod showing the goods.

ENY MX Square box

Rob
                              Last edited by trebor; 06-24-2014, 01:47. Reason: Update
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

hansxia,
                                Attached file is set of BT drivers.
                                btusb.ko : Bluetooth HCI USB driver
                                btsdio.ko : Bluetooth HCI SDIO driver
                                hci_vhci.ko : Bluetooth Virtual HCI device driver

Thanks,
                                MG
                                Hi MG, I had test a usb buletooh adapter, with cambridge silicon radio chip, vid0A12&pid0001, but is dosn't work .

your game support ko are all GOOD! thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X