Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stock firmware for tronsmart vega s89 and vega s89 elite, fix the google play paid app problem, check here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nutzu View Post
    the new beelink is the same as tronsmart ,released in the same time, and works on tronsmart but it has the same problems since they don't bother to test them properly before release.
    Hopefully Finless Bob can come up with a patch to activate the 5G and bluetooth drivers

Comment

LOG FILES

Originally posted by nutzu View Post
      Im downloading now the beelink rom s82_101K4_6330 and install it on the vega standard to see if it has the same problems with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet .
      ........test it yeap the same problems no 5GHZ,no BT,no Ethernet connection what a joke, I hope Bob will do something
      Maybe it is helpful for Bob, Eric and Tronsmart (also Beelink) it you guys make some logs and attaches it (only start up the device and try the not working thinks):
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post169520
      and
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post169956
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        Maybe it is helpful for Bob, Eric and Tronsmart (also Beelink) it you guys make some logs and attaches it (only start up the device and try the not working thinks):
        and
        I was about to do that but I already reversed back to Finless rom plus xbmc since im not the only one with the 5G,Bluetooth,ethernet problems I hope anyone else will post some logs

Comment

So ive just flashed the new S82 Rom on my Elite. The frequency on booting is still capped at 1.6Ghz this is easily sorted by installing Set Cpu or Trickster mod but it means you have to root the device.

The S82 and Elite Roms are exactly the same for me,both capped at 1.6Ghz on stock.

Comment

Re: New stock firmware for tronsmart vega s89 and vega s89 elite, fix the google play paid app problem, check here!

There's the problem I think. An initd script to scale the frequency to 1.6max at boot....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

It seams so ('on boot')...
              But what I'm wondering in is, why Eric can get a Antutu ~30K ...

BTW:
              with
              adb shell cat xxxxx/init.amlogic.board.rc
              you don't have to make a photo
              with
              adb shell
              you are at terminal and can use the standard linux commands (build in busybox)...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Re: New stock firmware for tronsmart vega s89 and vega s89 elite, fix the google play paid app problem, check here!

It seams so ('on boot')...
                But what I'm wondering in is, why Eric can get a Antutu ~30K ...

BTW:
                with
                adb shell cat xxxxx/init.amlogic.board.rc
                you don't have to make a photo
                with
                adb shell
                you are at terminal and can use the standard linux commands (build in busybox)...
                The max I've got with Trickster set to 1.9Ghz is 28000.

Surely it would be easy if you had the full kernel sources and ROM to change the Max freq to 1.9? And raise the min freq?

Whats the adb command for?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

adb => android debug bridge
                  It is a dos-prompt tool to communicate via OTG with the device...

shell is one of the possible parameters and it is like terminal. only shell starts the terminal, but you also be able to send commands to the shell (e.g. cat) and get back the return of it (e.g. the output of cat)... to get each possible shell command type
                  adb shell busybox
                  to use the busybox included commands type
                  adb shell busybox <command>
                  but some commands are softlinked already to busybox (e.g. cat) so you don't have to type busybox ...

BTW: at other devices I recognise, that they always use an older version of busybox, so it can be helpful to use a newer one:
                  Newer busybox
                  at '2. for the correct busybox release' http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7767-DUMP-STOCK-ROM-amp-BUILD-UP-FLASHABLE-IMAGE&p=107499&viewfull=1#post107499

EDIT:
                  here a adb how to at xda
                  Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 04-26-2014, 00:39.
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
                    There's the problem I think. An initd script to scale the frequency to 1.6max at boot....
                    What you can test is:

1. figure out, at which <path> the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' is

2. download the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' to PC
                    Code:
                    adb pull <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc init.amlogic.board.rc
                    3. Edit the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' with e.g. notepad++ and save
                    (_max_freq and _min_freq)

4. upload the 'init.amlogic.board.rc'
                    But I don't know, is the root mounted as ro (read only) or as rw (read write)...
                    You can figure out it with
                    Code:
                    adb shell mount
                    If it is mounted as ro you have to use the adb remount otherwise not...
                    Code:
                    adb remount -oremount,rw /
                    adb push init.amlogic.board.rc <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc
                    adb shell chmod 0755 <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc
                    adb remount -oremount,ro /
                    adb reboot
                    Worst case you have to reflash

BTW:
                    To work with adb I have a script file at the adb-directory (e.g. 'cmd-call.cmd') to get a dos-prompt-box:
                    Code:
                    cmd
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

What you can test is:

1. figure out, at which <path> the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' is

2. download the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' to PC
                      Code:
                      adb pull <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc init.amlogic.board.rc
                      3. Edit the 'init.amlogic.board.rc' with e.g. notepad++ and save
                      (_max_freq and _min_freq)

4. upload the 'init.amlogic.board.rc'
                      But I don't know, is the root mounted as ro (read only) or as rw (read write)...
                      You can figure out it with
                      Code:
                      adb shell mount
                      If it is mounted as ro you have to use the adb remount otherwise not...
                      Code:
                      adb remount -oremount,rw /
                      adb push init.amlogic.board.rc <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc
                      adb shell chmod 0755 <path>/init.amlogic.board.rc
                      adb remount -oremount,ro /
                      adb reboot
                      Worst case you have to reflash

BTW:
                      To work with adb I have a script file at the adb-directory (e.g. 'cmd-call.cmd') to get a dos-prompt-box:
                      Code:
                      cmd
                      I'll try that later. Im wondering if there's something wrong with my box or im flashing wrong. People seem to be saying the new Roms are 2ghz max clock speed. Can anyone check? I've flashed twice now and both times 1.6max. Is there a difference in Standard and Elite Roms?

Sent from my Firefly V65 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just thought of something, the only thing I've not been erasing is the bootloader (bricked some old devices flashing the wrong bootloader)Does the bootloader set the initd files?

Sent from my Firefly V65 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know, but I think it could be that the bootloader set the initd files BUT maybe the bootloader and the kernel work hand-in-hand together...

I don't think, you can brick your device, because of same PCB...
                          But maybe pincussion can give an answer, if he also flash the bootloader or not...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

on my Mbox s82 the only thing i did was flash the new firmware with the usb method, first the s89 elite (1.6 max) then the beelink s82 firmware (1.992 max). i have not ventured into messing with bootloaders.

here is my dmesg. i don't know if it will help at all.
                            Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

and here is my init.amlogic.board.rc, i dunno maybe that will help too. in mine it also says
                            on boot
                            write /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq 1608000
                            Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

I dunno. let me know if you want something else.
                            Last edited by pincussion; 04-26-2014, 22:16.

Comment

You wont be able to edit any of the .rc files even if your rooted! If you edit it and save, it will svae but next reboot will be right back to what they were. They are in boot.img so you must edit boot.img to change them!

Bootloader is just a loader to setup NAND and tell kernel where to load.

Also don't say you are not flashing bootloader. If your using the AML flash tool, you are flashing bootloader! It's in the IMG file.

Only way to not flash bootloader is when the RTOM is a update.zip and you can edit out the flashing of bootloader.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

5g wifi issue

OK so it appears the 5g wifi issue is not in /system. I just compared the old ROM to the new ROM and all the wifi files, drivers, etc are the same. So it's not that they left out drivers.

It appears the new kernel they made they left something out!

So anyone want to help me test a fix? I do not have a standard and thus cannot test the 5g wifi. But what I can do is make a update.zip that flashed the old kernel. If 5g wifi then works we know what the problem is.

Whose up for it?

Bob
                                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X