Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentril
    replied
    I've tried booting from SD Card with my MXIII 4k S802 - It seems it has tendency booting from SD card, but then only black screen. Once I managed to see LibreElec Logotype. Does it matter wich build I have on internal memory? I have Teamwin recovery. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• menthorul
    replied
    I have 2 boxes:
    1. Mxiii-g ( mxiii-c 2gb / 16gb ) fully working with fw 202 L1
    2. Mxiii 4k unresurected yet, red light is the only light, with 2% stucked on writting the image on nand... but i collected a dozen of different .img files to find a solution..so, recovery is on progress...

Leave a comment:

• balbes150
    replied
    Originally posted by tani666 View Post
    menthorul you have mx3 clone box with s802 cpu ? I have mx3 clone box with demaged nand and i want to boot android os or similar os using sd card. balbes150 is posible to boot linux on mx3 clone box and do i need to modificate the u-boot file on sd.Do you have some instruction or vidio how to boot linux os with sd

You have connected the console UART ?

Leave a comment:

• tani666
    replied
    menthorul you have mx3 clone box with s802 cpu ? I have mx3 clone box with demaged nand and i want to boot android os or similar os using sd card. balbes150 is posible to boot linux on mx3 clone box and do i need to modificate the u-boot file on sd.Do you have some instruction or vidio how to boot linux os with sd

Leave a comment:

• menthorul
    replied
    Thanks mate, i will test it soon on Mxiii-c

Leave a comment:

• balbes150
    replied
    Update images.

Leave a comment:

• balbes150
    started a topic Linux for Amlogic S802 \ S812

Linux for Amlogic S802 \ S812

Test alpha images. The main purpose - a basic assessment of health schedules (a bunch of the kernel + dtb). To check system startup you need to activate the multi-boot (all required files included in the images). On my sample s812 activation multi-boot is possible only with SD card, maybe on other devices it works with USB. After activating a multi-boot system running from USB (I'm running every test with USB flash drives). Please check the possibility of launching on the platform s802. Pay attention - the system must copy the appropriate dtb file with the name "dtb.img".

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Working...
X