No announcement yet.

[Stock] Tronsmart MXIII Plus new firmware 106L1_151029

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know is this will work on my new GTQ box (amlogic 812.). its built number is 103L and running android lollipop 5.1 currently.

Comment

In day or two I will get MXIII-G from Gearbest. In about week Tronsmart MXIII Plus from Geekbuying will arrive.

Question that I have, will the latest firmware from Tronsmart work without issues on MXIII-G? I would like to flash latest firmware on brand new box. Are G and Plus same devices under different name?

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee
        anyone know is this will work on my new GTQ box (amlogic 812.). its built number is 103L and running android lollipop 5.1 currently.
        I am not totally sure, but it seems to be rhe same board as well, so it should.

Originally posted by breza015
        In day or two I will get MXIII-G from Gearbest. In about week Tronsmart MXIII Plus from Geekbuying will arrive.

Question that I have, will the latest firmware from Tronsmart work without issues on MXIII-G? I would like to flash latest firmware on brand new box. Are G and Plus same devices under different name?
        if it is a beelink mxiii g then for sure, these have the same board.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Thanks.

After writing question here, I did some search and I found close-up photos of the both boards. They are identical.

Can you share link about how to flash this box?

Comment

Originally posted by breza015
            Thanks.

After writing question here, I did some search and I found close-up photos of the both boards. They are identical.

Can you share link about how to flash this box?
            Its all in first post...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Since updating my firmware when I play videos on kodi there's static or bright pink screen before the video plays. Its only like a second but it never happened before updating. Anyone have this issue or a fix for this? I have an MXIII Plus.

Comment

Just a quick question regarding the the 106l. Dose it have root. Also dose it fix the hw+ issue that other builds didn't support it in kodi?

I have the (gearbest) mx3-g 2g/8g currently running the remix115k4 kitkat rom was surprised when i found out it had twrp lol only issue i had was the hw+ issue on kodi but that was easy to fix after finding the fix. It works alot better than the stock rom 103l play store eek that error everytime i used my my wireless keyboard/airmouse just glad to hear that has been addressed.

Comment

This morning my MXIII-G arrived. On the first run OTA update started to download, latest 106L1. Finished in 5 minutes without issues.

Comment

hi, is it working for mxIII ? (no mxIII G)
                    i'm currently on 112k4 and would love to upgrade
                    if anyone have better firmware advice than this one (for KODI and usb audio out)
                    many thanks

Comment

@only you

Originally posted by onlyyou View Post
                      hi, is it working for mxIII ? (no mxIII G)
                      i'm currently on 112k4 and would love to upgrade
                      if anyone have better firmware advice than this one (for KODI and usb audio out)
                      many thanks
                      Try the following for latest KitKat 115k4 MXIII works well, just delete the kodi that comes with it and install new Kodi 15.2

http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=22412

Also lookup the following info if relevant:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexJ View Post
                        @only you

try the following for latest KitKat 115k4 MXIII works well, just delete the kodi that comes with it and install new Kodi 15.2

http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=2241

many thanks alexJ
                        will try that !
                        cheers

Comment

Hi,

My gearbest mx3-g 2g/8g has just updated to this....

So far great, however I am not a fan of the MediaBox launcher, is there a stock (Launcher 3) type launcher I can use, it looks like Launcher is installed however I cannot see it as a home choice...

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeedoofer View Post
                            Hi,

So far great, however I am not a fan of the MediaBox launcher, is there a stock (Launcher 3) type launcher I can use, it looks like Launcher is installed however I cannot see it as a home choice...

Thanks,
                            Try Nova Launcher http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...ncher&hl=en_GB
                            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                              Installing now, will feedback, thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT:-

Had a play last night and it is just about what I was looking for, thanks for that ! The only thing I will say is that it don't seem to play well with widgets, certainly the Goggle Keep one will crash it for some reason.

So,

Does anyone know how to enable the stock launcher in this ROM ?
                              Last edited by itsmeedoofer; 11-26-2015, 08:34.

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeedoofer View Post
                                Hi,

Thanks,
                                I prefer APEX launcher which has excellent options for configuring the dock, appdrawer and desktop including widgets: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncher&hl=en_GB

Comment

Working...
                                X