[Stock] Tronsmart MXIII Plus new firmware 106L1_151029

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have issues with this firmware.

Random reboots for no reason (inside and not inside kodi)
    Dropping wireless connection
    When Ethernet is plugged in for extended time, it loses connection (if wireless is off), and you have to pull the plug put back in the get connection back.

Anyone else noticing issues?

Comment

Originally posted by jbizzle
      I still have issues with this firmware.

Random reboots for no reason (inside and not inside kodi)
      Dropping wireless connection
      When Ethernet is plugged in for extended time, it loses connection (if wireless is off), and you have to pull the plug put back in the get connection back.

Anyone else noticing issues?
      Did you report the issues in tronsmart forum? What is your devcie make?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Have now updated all 4 of my mxiii-g boxes (Gearbest 2G/8G) with the 106L1 firmware (from the 102L1 & 103L1) and am well pleased so far!

I installed all my apps (using appBrain) and configured them on one box, then made a backup using titanium of all apps and data. I then made a copy of my kodi data folder (.kodi) and copied these backups to a microSD (got reasonably good read & write speeds 12MB/s). After flashing each box after that I used the micro SD to copy my backups to each box and then restored the data. Result: the first box took about 5h to finalise the config, each subsequent one after that took about 15min. Happy chappy!

I can also report that all Lollipop UI settings (also using the mediabox settings interface) now work properly including wifi and ethernet, sound interface, bluetooth etc. I used a 2,4Ghz wireless (Trust) keyboard (incl joystick mouse) to set everything up and it worked flawlessly too on all 4 boxes. Also the google play service error no longer appears. Also no problems with any video's on kodi, regardless of streaming or pre-downloaded, also no problems with any of the codecs, audio or video, everything runs smoothly (altho I havent tried any 4k material). I also think the OTA update will now work as well as Tronsmart do seem to be providing more releases as they become more stable.

So far this box beats everything else I used to have and is probably the best thing available in this pricerange with this firmware....

Comment

Its all about firmware a good rom can make or break any tv box/stick.

Im am currently using this FW on my Tronfy Telos & everything is working very well indeed
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Great update...after a rk3288 with awfull disk access...I try Amlogic...
            First step with 103L1 make me think : "one more mistake? I hope for an update to let my bluetooth keyboard work properly"
            This 106L1 make me quite happy! It runs very well!
            Now my Gigabit MX-III Plus became a Tronsmart...with the logo on boot...hope that OTA will work

On rk3288, Cortex A17 were more powerfull...but despite "smaller" Cortex A9, Amlogic box itself works far far better...
            But :
            - I can't read 1080p (or 2160p) videos on Youtube : I try with Ogyoutube, it crashes...I try with Dolphin Browser, it crashes...I try with Boatbrowser, I can't set the fullscreen mode...any idea?
            - I have problem with one (some?) 4k h265 video on the following link. Big Bug Bunny has hudge synchro problems (this one works better on rk3288 despite the awfull disk acces), when Tears of steal and Sintel are Ok. Maybe bitrate is too high on bbb : http://www.libde265.org/downloads-videos/
            - strange that Kodi update doesn't work, my box were still on 14...I need to uninstall Kodi and then reinstall15.2

Comment

Does this rom support Beelink i one i826?

Comment

Originally posted by Runner68
                Does this rom support Beelink i one i826?
                I dont think so, the i one has a hdmi input, so must be a different board. Also this firmware has nothing to support the hdmi-in.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

So KODI works now smooth? Is it a custom KODI version or the official one?

Comment

Hard Power Off still does not work on Lollipop builds (holding power button on box for 4/5 seconds for red light to turn off) This results in having to pull out the power lead for red light to turn off

The Hard Power Off feature seems to work fine on previous KitKat Builds...

Added to Tronsmart Website Support...

Comment

Confirmed working on my MXIII-G 2G/8G FROM gearbest..looks like this one is good ..more testing needed...flashing process was quick...came from 103L1 then flash this 106L1 all apps and settings still there nothing has been erase..very good...testing kodi now or spmc??see how it goes..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                        Confirmed working on my MXIII-G 2G/8G FROM gearbest..looks like this one is good ..more testing needed...flashing process was quick...came from 103L1 then flash this 106L1 all apps and settings still there nothing has been erase..very good...testing kodi now or spmc??see how it goes..thanks
                        how did you update it i just got mine mxii-g and i try to install with 106l1 rom (with sd) but i got errors , and one more , did u try any twrp i downloaded the one from here but i get errors

Comment

No need for twrp..i just got the sd card downlaod link..put 3 files on root of your micro sd card..thats it..it works really good ...worth the money ..the only problem with gearbest is delivery here in the UK..customs tax. Paid ..i wish they have a UK warehouse.....but overall box looks genuine....hope it helps you. Where did u get upur MXIII-G.?CHECK THE PCB BOARD....THIS IS MINE..

Comment

Gearbest does have a EU wearhouse & the mx III G is listed there $50 http://www.gearbest.com/warehouse/3.html?wid=3

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone
                              Gearbest does have a EU wearhouse & the mx III G is listed there $50 http://www.gearbest.com/warehouse/3.html?wid=3

Yes but MXIII-G (2G/8G UK) OUT OF STOCK only 1g/8g available ?where in EU is their warehouse,do u know?are u in UK?

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post

Yes but MXIII-G (2G/8G UK) OUT OF STOCK only 1g/8g available ?where in EU is their warehouse,do u know?are u in UK?

Arrhhh no stock sorry missed that, Yes im in the UK I got mine from china but had to pay £4.50 tax's most iv paid is £14

Usellisell is a good one for the EU but they don't have that box

Comment

Working...
                                X