Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX PLUS Amlogic S905 4K TV BOX Android 5.1 1G/8G 802.11b/g/n Gigabit Lan Bluetooth4.0 HDMI2.0 3D Dolby DTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

success with making CODI and VidOn XBMC work, all vids from server in other room via DNLA play nice, loaded many 3rd party add-ons look good. WIFI is disabled when Ethernet is connected, so I will wait for wireless keyboard/mouse combo currently on order. Hot spot function will not enable while on ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by rakeem007 View Post
      crap just bought one of these because of the compatability
      there is an app called SPECDEVICE that can tell you chipset without opening it up.
      mine says it is the RTL chipset.
      does anyone know if the Tronsmart firmware would still work ?

The new version of the MX Plus is compatible with the Rikomagic MK06 firmware. Only the remote doesn't work

Comment

Someone knows what level is drm widevine in This box?

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post

The new version of the MX Plus is compatible with the Rikomagic MK06 firmware. Only the remote doesn't work
          Hey Txemoto.
          Finally got annoyed enough to try updating the firmware to Mk06 (MK06_160713) and ran into some problems.
          Tried using the Amlogic Burning Tool but couldn't figure out how to get the device to detect attached to USB port on my PC or Laptop.
          The I tried the "SD card" method from USB drive but just came up with an error message saying it was the wrong firmware.
          Any suggestions how I can get this to work ?
          Last edited by rakeem007; 09-25-2016, 21:27.

Comment

Working...
          X