Q Box s905 2gb/16gb - Stock Firmware request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q Box s905 2gb/16gb - Stock Firmware request

Okay, so looks like I need to reverse out of the lame firmware update that geekbuying put up - Broken Google Play is making this box....a box. I'll just turn off the LED....permanently.

Does anyone have a copy of the stock Firmware ? I believe I had Firmware from 12/2015 prior to update

Thanks

Why dont you request the firmware from geekbuying
    Also someone posted a fix that you can try in lame firmware in geekbuying blog check it out maybe will fix your problem

Comment

They never addressed the issue of app incompatibility on Google play...plus Netflix doesn't stream with this paper weight.

Comment

I have asked for a firmware update from sunvell but they do not respond.Lin at gearbest is on the case now so lets see if she can get somewhere..
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I hope something does come of it. Its a nice looking box. needs another USB port IMHO.

I just received my Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos today from Amazon - Guess what's going back in the same smiley Amazon box?

If you get all the issues worked out, I'll consider it again for farting around. As it is for now, not even good enough to fart around with.

Comment

I ordered a Qbox from Amazon Canada, iNepo is the supplier, and had some problems with it, this is the stock firmware they sent me to reload on my device https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...nkxMzZNZGFOTnM

Hope it helps!

Comment

Hi sorry to jump in on this thread but i have just received 2 of these today. Both seem to suffer from audio dropouts every so often regardless of the app i use. Is anyone else experiencing this, i seen to be on the f/w from 2016/5/6? I have ruled everything on my setup and it is really paculiar i can only think its down to the firmware. Thanks in adavcne

Comment

I tried the firmware above on the two of my boxes and it came up updating from the sd card but now neither box will show a picture at all. I am hoping there is away to reinstall this via a pc with usb burning tool or something similar. Has anyone tried this?

Comment

Looking at the Attached files,
                  The photos make reference to Amlogic T95, they could be just using that model as a reference on how to use software etc.
                  or It's the incorrect software, I don't know.
                  There are two version of the Q-box I believe, 2/8GB and a 2/16gb
                  Just a matter of getting in touch seller or manufacturer to get a fix and like all these things it will happen, just not overnight.
                  Cheers
                  Last edited by trebor; 06-14-2016, 05:15. Reason: Advised 2/8 not a 1/8 :FACE:
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Maybe time for a pcb thread for these device again like the rest of the clones...
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Just move them to here as there are 3 threads on this box at the moment spread.
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Lol
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I made the bootcard again with different sdcard using the inepo fw marauder2 posted and what a difference. Everything seems to be fixed that I have tested so far, no audio dropouts, no flickering through avr either and seems network is faster. Thanks marauder2 was thinking these were going to end up nice lamps.

Comment

Good to read it was ok...
                            Cheers
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I will do further testing later and post the results but this far very happy. Think it might be time to say siannara to the telos.

Comment

Working...
                              X