No announcement yet.

TX3 pro bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I solved, the pins for the reset are those 29-30 but no they understood very well what they were, after all afternoon on "google" I found the right match ...
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakbit View Post
      I solved, the pins for the reset are those 29-30 but no they understood very well what they were, after all afternoon on "google" I found the right match ...
      Hi Pakbit

I have a box with a Foresee chip too and I am trying to find a way to reset it. The problem is that I don't see any pins besides the chip. Do you know what I should do?
      I attached pics here.

Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

Mi spiace ma non so cosa puoi fare

Comment

Originally posted by besik View Post
          I had another problem. I updated my tv box with the sd card and after the update the box rebooted, but I got a black screen and glowing red led. It did not turned on or responded to the remote. The computer also did not recognize it. I opened the tv box, short two contacts of the flash memory (i don´t remember which ones exactly that were), connected it to the computer and it worked. I updated the tv box with USB Burning Tool and took this firmware https://mega.nz/#!N8dRVTqB!iTJfPvnne...vtDG9A6dwcpbXA, because I have NANYA DDR. To find out what ddr you have, you can open the tv box or check the serial number. When the serial number include the letters NY, than you have NANYA DDR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flash.jpg
Views:	4022
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	618698Click image for larger version

Name:	serial.JPG
Views:	3143
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	618699
          thanks besik for your firmware
          i follow Pakbit clue for the pin and successfully unbricked my friend TX3pro that have the same emmc like besik have 'kingston" and NANYA DDR off course
          before that i tried with the firmware i found in geekbuying blog but it make stuck at 4% with 0x10908002 error code
          and after i try with besik firmware, it success, and now run well like before

Comment

I had the same problem. Bricked my tx3 trying custom firmware. The nanya firmware worked to unbrick. I still cannot install any other rom but this one. Other roms give me unknown error in usb burning tool. Can anyone explain to me why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumdum View Post
              I had the same problem. Bricked my tx3 trying custom firmware. The nanya firmware worked to unbrick. I still cannot install any other rom but this one. Other roms give me unknown error in usb burning tool. Can anyone explain to me why?
              Get the correct official ROM image from Tanix themselves, confirm with them then use this method to revive your box:

Gosh, why did you even need to disassemble your box when your box bricked. I've encountered many times like your situation having a hard bricked box with red light appearing but black screen on the TV.

When you're in this situation, don't dig your grave deeper by attempting another manufacturer's signed ROMs. Get your box's manufacturer's latest official stock ROM to make a recovery SD card instead.

Comment

Hi, in my case my tx3 pro is strange, i ended up using the NANYA DDR firmware posted here, but my box don't reconize the wifi card that was working before, anyone know where i can find the right firmware ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xanadu89897 View Post

Get the correct official ROM image from Tanix themselves, confirm with them then use this method to revive your box:

Gosh, why did you even need to disassemble your box when your box bricked. I've encountered many times like your situation having a hard bricked box with red light appearing but black screen on the TV.

When you're in this situation, don't dig your grave deeper by attempting another manufacturer's signed ROMs. Get your box's manufacturer's latest official stock ROM to make a recovery SD card instead.
                  Except that Tanix official website doesn't mention to have TX3pro as their product

Comment

Anyone owns this firmware:

TX3 pro 6.0.1 p212-userdebug 6.0.1 MHC19J 20161027 test-keys img

?

******* stable and fast on 1GB device.....

Comment

here is the TX3 Pro Nanya firmwares but they require baidu netdisk and account

it has quite a few other models!! ( i found a way to download them fast from baidu)
                      https://sztopleo.en.alibaba.com/custom_page_1/Technical_Support.html

so i put them in a fast webstorage
                      https://www.mediafire.com/file/qnqi6...61222.img/file
                      https://www.mediafire.com/file/a37fe...70105.img/file

SD Card https://www.mediafire.com/file/2umg4qf7njwxd9n/TX3pro-nyddr.zip/file

and its definitely working!
                      i had error at %7 formatting.. after i reflowed all the chips with kester flux and hot air i was able to flash with 2.1.2 usb flash and boots!!
                      (no need to short pins)
                      with 2 minute logo screen first time.
                      Last edited by LatinmcG; 01-19-2020, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by wong View Post

thanks besik for your firmware
                        i follow Pakbit clue for the pin and successfully unbricked my friend TX3pro that have the same emmc like besik have 'kingston" and NANYA DDR off course
                        before that i tried with the firmware i found in geekbuying blog but it make stuck at 4% with 0x10908002 error code
                        and after i try with besik firmware, it success, and now run well like before
                        Would there be a way to upload it again? mega link no longer exists.

Comment

Originally posted by CHETO View Post

Would there be a way to upload it again? mega link no longer exists.
                          Here a new link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v2w...w?usp=drivesdk

Comment

muchas gracias bisik.

Comment

Working...
                            X