Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st0rk
    replied
    Guys, i have m96x max with this s905xm82-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20171101
    Is there a firmware for it with android tv?
    slimBOXtv will be work on it?

Leave a comment:

• MULDER
    replied
    Originally posted by MULDER View Post

Are this rom It work for the S905x with 1gb and 8gb?
    I finally decided for the rom NEXBOX-A95X_S905X_7.1_8189_8g1g_171118preview_SD_USB, android 7.1.2 is not ATV, but it is light and stable. It works for the applications that interest me. S905X

Leave a comment:

• MULDER
    replied
    Originally posted by MacWolf81 View Post

You could use a rom for the MXQ Pro+ which also runs withe the S905X and the HS2734A chip.
    I found one here and flashed it yesterday - my box works fine and smooth now. Antutu 6 showed a final score of approximately 30.000.
    It is also Android 7.1.2. Flashing with the USB burning tool also went fine.
    Are this rom It work for the S905x with 1gb and 8gb?

Leave a comment:

• blyx21
    replied
    Anyone knows the wifi chipset of this device?

Leave a comment:

• MacWolf81
    replied
    Originally posted by marco.s86 View Post
    Finally found a rom that runs decent...Only thing that is not working is the clock on the front of the unit. Im' guessing because it is a rom from another model box. Anyone know how I can get that working again?

Thx
    Would you please be so kind and tell us, which rom you use?

Leave a comment:

• mXHX
    replied
    Please provide link with working MXQ PRO version for this M96X MAX box. Every MXQ PRO+ with HS2734A wifi which I tested was not working..

Leave a comment:

• MacWolf81
    replied
    Sorry, that the MXQ rom didn't work as you expected. As I said - my box works fine with it and Antutu 6 Shows a score of 30k.
    BTW - which rom do you use now? Do you have a link?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    Finally found a rom that runs decent...Only thing that is not working is the clock on the front of the unit. Im' guessing because it is a rom from another model box. Anyone know how I can get that working again?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    So I just flashed the MXQ rom and the performance is the same as the rom that came with the box. Extremely laggy, cannot even navigate the settings. Starting to think the box is defective... The only rom that ran smooth was the 6.0 rom however wifi was not working and stuck at 720p

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    Originally posted by MacWolf81 View Post

You could use a rom for the MXQ Pro+ which also runs withe the S905X and the HS2734A chip.
    I found one here and flashed it yesterday - my box works fine and smooth now. Antutu 6 showed a final score of approximately 30.000.
    Thanks! I'll try it tonight and let you know.

What version of the burning tool did you use? 2.08 or 2.1.2?

Also, any special files in the license folder?

Leave a comment:

• MacWolf81
    replied
    Originally posted by marco.s86 View Post
    Need help!

I opened up the box and replace the heatsink..7.1.2 still runs like crap.

It has the HS2734A chip.

Can anyone send me a compatible rom running android 6.0?

I have tried a dozen s905x roms and they all fail at 2%

Thank you in advance

Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for MXQ PRO+ TV Box PC Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun ! Jan 8, 2018Jackie Yu

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    Need help!

I opened up the box and replace the heatsink..7.1.2 still runs like crap.

It has the HS2734A chip.

Can anyone send me a compatible rom running android 6.0?

I have tried a dozen s905x roms and they all fail at 2%

Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    Originally posted by Jancales View Post
    You have to check which version of the box you have, maybe you have different version from me.

I have the Realtek wifi chip.

To unbrick you will have to use Mask Rom, there are tutorials for that on this forum.
    Managed to bring the box back to life. Since I have no luck with USB burning tool (keeps failing at 2%), I tried to update from recovery using update.zip...now I keep getting signature verification failed.

Do you know how I can get around that?

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    You have to check which version of the box you have, maybe you have different version from me.

I have the Realtek wifi chip.

To unbrick you will have to use Mask Rom, there are tutorials for that on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• marco.s86
    replied
    So it seems like I bricked my box... I loaded the abdul rom and unchecked the erase flash and erase bootloader and it successfully flashed the firmware but the box wont boot up. When I power it on, the led at the front of the box is solid red... Tried to power it on with a toothpick in the AV hole pressing on the reset button but nothing...

Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X