Hard reset V88 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard reset V88 Pro

Hi , I try to install ezroot.zip in my v88 pro but now it stuck on mbox logo. I want to flash with firmware but this box don't have reset button. How can I go in recovery mode? Thank you

You have to reboot into recovery or sd card. Back port will connect as soon as you plug it inti pc. To flash ezroot via sd card use software up date in firmware.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You should not have to hard reset it.
      Just flash with scooter2014 or my firmware and it will be back to loading.
      Cheers
      Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        You have to reboot into recovery or sd card. Back port will connect as soon as you plug it inti pc. To flash ezroot via sd card use software up date in firmware.
        Yes i want to rebbot into recevory but how can I do?? I cannot access to the update firmware because it not boot. I have to connect the usb 4 port to pc? and use usb burning tool?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
          Cheers
          Kevin
          Ok but how can I flash? what is the procedure?

Comment

I try to connect the v88 pro tu pc usb and launch usb burning tool. But it not recognize my v88 pro. What type of cable I must use?

Comment

YOu need to use an A to A cable. http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...02.html?wid=21 and you need to install the ami-logic burn tool. If your computer is not seeing it, then you need to short out the pins on the board. Kevin posted a picture in the other thread. You can use a small screwdriver or paperclip. It must be done while plugged in to your computer to force it to recover mode.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ok I do it, without shorting nothing, but using usb burning tool. the problem is windows driver. I must connect the tvbox with usb cable before install the driver. Thanks

Comment

Hmmm then you flash from previous port to the last one? Must be on stock because flash this one shows brick on tool can't see without short pins? This I trying correct but learning curve for me looking at boot

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Guys,
                    Do you know which pins i must short out with this nand?
                    I'm trying everything and usb not recognise my device ( V88 Pro )
                    Regards
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jakotaki007 View Post
                      Guys,
                      Do you know which pins i must short out with this nand?
                      I'm trying everything and usb not recognise my device ( V88 Pro )
                      Regards
                      Did you get the answer to your question ? I need to know what pins to short for klmag2gend-b031 Samsung nand chip.

Comment

Guys, which USB Tool are you talking about?
                        I have a version 2.0.5.15 and it runs but no english text. Can't understand F all.

Ok, found 2.0.4.3 which is in English so I can proceed.

File here if anyone needs it..

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjdwqumIpI5i6ATzUeYnVLSD789w

And if anyone can confirm if they get the following attached error or not please...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by KBL; 04-26-2017, 12:56.
                        The Case for Reform
                        Drug Science Prof D. Nutt
                        The life of a good person means more to me than that of a bad person.
                        I have no borders as far as good people go.

Comment

There is english text in the second drop down menu. Please use the newest version of the burn tool, which can be found in the tools section.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
                            Cheers
                            Kevin
                            Where is scooter2014 or your firmware at?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                              YOu need to use an A to A cable. http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...02.html?wid=21 and you need to install the ami-logic burn tool. If your computer is not seeing it, then you need to short out the pins on the board. Kevin posted a picture in the other thread. You can use a small screwdriver or paperclip. It must be done while plugged in to your computer to force it to recover mode.
                              I opened my V88 PRO. I made the short circuit of pins 3 and 4 of the Kingston (as in the figure) but nothing happens. The box does not start in recovery mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X