[ROM][BETA] Custom Mod Rom for MXQ Pro 4K based on XannyTech Custom Mod Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here the Original Image for S905XQ_V1.0 usb burning tool
    Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Use the Usb burning tool to write the image

Comment

Originally posted by Toetje583 View Post

I diden't test Kodi 16, did you mean playing a videofile? This is mosly a videocodec issue.
      If you have any more questions let me know!

Best Regards,

Toetje
      This is great ROM and installed it everything works fast and smooth, thanks a lot for the great effort.
      I have only one issue, not able to turn on the device with my remote, i already copied the original Nexbox Remote.config file, everything works after booting up, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Using Nexbox A95x, 2GB/8GB

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

This is great ROM and installed it everything works fast and smooth, thanks a lot for the great effort.
        I have only one issue, not able to turn on the device with my remote, i already copied the original Nexbox Remote.config file, everything works after booting up, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Using Nexbox A95x, 2GB/8GB
        So the controller works after boot, I will see what I can find

Glad you like it

Comment

So the controller works after boot, I will see what I can find

Glad you like it
          Thanks for your help, another issue i find is that my internal storage only shows 4.2 GB but i have 8GB, is this a known bug ?

Please help

Comment

Thanks for your help, another issue i find is that my internal storage only shows 4.2 GB but i have 8GB, is this a known bug ?

Please help
            Please open a terminal and run the command:

df

This wil list all partitions etc, you can forward it to me in a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by Toetje583

Please open a terminal and run the command:

df

This wil list all partitions etc, you can forward it to me in a private message.
              Couldn't send private message so attaching the screen shot

Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yaro8558 View Post
                Hello,

I've got a problem with my wifi. It loss connection every 10-30 minutes. I bought usb wifi card and i tried to use it but it has realtek 8192SU chipset and there is no module for this card.
                Can You add that module to your software ?

thanks
                I tested the WIFI and all seems ok here, do the other devices on the network stay connected all the time?

Comment

very good job i have this box mxq pro 4k i want to know what is the WiFi chip-set before i flash the ROM ?
                  any guide appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by justiceman View Post
                    very good job i have this box mxq pro 4k i want to know what is the WiFi chip-set before i flash the ROM ?
                    any guide appreciated
                    It has the RTL8188ETV,

Comment

It has the RTL8188ETV,
                      Toetje583 I installed the ROM as per your instruction it took 4 min to install the boot was 5 min SPMC working fine so far in general it is more smoother than the original ROM
                      WIFI wrorking fine thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by justiceman View Post
                        Toetje583 I installed the ROM as per your instruction it took 4 min to install the boot was 5 min SPMC working fine so far in general it is more smoother than the original ROM
                        WIFI wrorking fine thanks for sharing
                        First boot takes indeed a while, it's quite normal on android devices, enjoy the rom!

Comment

Do you happen to get the remote power key working for Nexbox devices ?

Comment

Do you happen to get the remote power key working for Nexbox devices ?
                            Make sure you got the right remote.conf, you might need to edit some system files to make it work, I believe "\system\usr\keylayout"

Best Regards,

Comment

Just realized that I was not subscribed to this thread as I thought , like wise I have missed a ton of information. Since getting a S92 for a primary box and have it the way I want it short of finding the right ftmc build.
                              I have been considering taking my chances trying to flash my MXQ with a bootable SD, since my computer doesn't seem to detect any of the 3 Aml boxes I have tried.
                              I haven't found any more info on how the ReMan chip might affect things.

if anyone else with this box finds that the manufacturer of their nand chip is scored out (with Two lines of the letters RM repeated) let me know.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Make sure you got the right remote.conf, you might need to edit some system files to make it work, I believe "\system\usr\keylayout"

Best Regards,
                                Already copied the remote.conf to etc folder, still the power on key is not working

Comment

Working...
                                X