X96 Magendanz ROM with remote fix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a faster link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...Wc5cUY4MlNjZ1E

Hey thanks for this, works really well on my x96. No more Kodi issues with urlresolver. Is there any way to be able to turn it on with the power button instead of pressing 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Trihard View Post
      Is there any way to be able to turn it on with the power button instead of pressing 2?
      You could try flashing your original OEM bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        You could try flashing your original OEM bootloader.
        I replaced the bootloader partition with one from a stock image to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Trihard View Post
          I replaced the bootloader partition with one from a stock image to no avail.
          The other ROM Devs have been telling me that this IR code is hardcoded in the bootloader, but I haven't really checked this myself. Originally, I'd expected that the IR receiver had a microcontroller that needed to be flashed with the setting, but apparently that's not the case.

Comment

Do you know how they have remote shortcuts on the stock rom for the kodi, setup, and app buttons?

Comment

Hi, ROM is good, thank you

Scooter, which Netflix version did you get working plz?

Comment

non atv one ill post if you havent got it working yet.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Don't worry thanks, I liked the rom but it's my 9 year olds box & she didn't so I went with xannytechs.

Comment

Hi, I installed the ROM yesterday. It is really nice and Smooth but there are few odds I would like to share:
                    Bluetooth is not working (I installed a USB dongle)
                    I would like to have the contact application so that I can use watsapp and do some video calls from home TV screen

any advice?

Comment

x96 doesnt have Bluetooth
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Had a Wierd issue on a x96 box... My two gone now but got another one to test a problem and ended up with the same issue as 2 other users on Freaktab.. flashing firmware box reverts to 1/8 gig device was orginally 2/16 now i have been able to get it back to a 2/8 device and check with RAM check and its verified as correct nan size now trying to find out what happened re internal storage Wierd stuff.....

Comment

scooter2014 I know the box does not have bluetooth, I connected a USB Bluetooth dongle and it is not being seen

I can also volunteer for testing
                          At the moment I have TWRP installed as well...

Comment

I have an A96S, with essentially the same specs as the would this be the rom I should use? I've installed the one from the Beelink Mini MX3 topic, but thought this one might be more appropriate.

Comment

His stock one should do the trick on that device. This one was added a remote fix was all.

Comment

anyone know how to convert this .img to a zip that can be updated in the OTA update?

Comment

Working...
                                X