Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X on Nexus ROM 7.1 TWRP Bricked (Solved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemNizzle View Post
    You also get detection with plug usb cable to box and computer and twrp recovery.img and a dummy update.zip on sdcard. With update&backup.apk you choose the zip file from sdcard and when the box begin to boot you have burning tool connection.

https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...70913-release/

I use the Iron Firmware now, its Android 7 Firmware and the Reset Button also work.
    awesome! thanks for sharing!
    will give it a go!

i will also try the sd card thing you mentioned, i tried it with a normal upgrade and it didn't work
    but getting it to work in usb burn is good enough for me

update:
    can confirm reset button works in this android 7 build on my a95x a1.
    Last edited by howardo; 10-11-2017, 00:29.

Comment

Hello SemNizzle and others,

I have also the same box Nexbox A95x 2/16 and I have flashed the U2 + p212_V0321_TVStock-20170730.img firmware. I couldn't connect my box via usb and found this post. I managed to follow your recommendation and flashed the stock firm via putty as you described.
      Following this post I have upgraded to the last Iron 7.1 firmware This firm is very good but I noticed that it isn't rooted. Have you managed to install root or TWRP on this image ? I havn't been able to reboot in TWRP using the normal procedure recovery.img.
      Thanks for your answer.
      k32

Comment

Hey k32

i also have no TWRP img but I have installed supersu over playstore and i can give rights to apps the only thing I have noticed is If you make an Update on SuperSU and Restart that the box stuck in bootloop. So I use SuperSU without an Update.
        I also hope there comes an TWRP img for IRON Firmware.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SemNizzle; 10-26-2017, 18:01.

Comment

NEW FIRMWARE FOR A95X 1G/8G

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Can you make a rom ATV?

Comment

khanhsac sorry but no i can't

Comment

Please someone help pointing to shorting pin method for Nexbox a95x S905X 2/16g.
                - where and when to short pin when using burning tool method?

I just bricked it and this model has no reset button.

Normally I can flash via usb burning tool just by press start and then connect cable.
                But now it won't work anymore because I flash wrong custom rom.

Comment

Originally posted by pawnthep View Post
                  Please someone help pointing to shorting pin method for Nexbox a95x S905X 2/16g.
                  - where and when to short pin when using burning tool method?

I just bricked it and this model has no reset button.

Normally I can flash via usb burning tool just by press start and then connect cable.
                  But now it won't work anymore because I flash wrong custom rom.
                  Use this video the method is the same for all 905/912 Amlogic Board: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsyS3p5asZs

Comment

Originally posted by mikhoul View Post

Use this video the method is the same for all 905/912 Amlogic Board: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsyS3p5asZs
                    Thanks, I will give it a try as soon as I can. Seem not hard to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by mikhoul View Post

I just try to short pin like in this video. But didn't work.

Is it always the same position (pin 1-2) to short for other boxes? Mine is Nexbox a95x 2/16g model.

Comment

Originally posted by pawnthep View Post

I just try to short pin like in this video. But didn't work.

Is it always the same position (pin 1-2) to short for other boxes? Mine is Nexbox a95x 2/16g model.
                        Short legs 4-5

Comment

Originally posted by khanhsac View Post

Short legs 4-5
                          Thanks a lot. It works now.

Comment

Originally posted by howardo View Post

awesome! thanks for sharing!
                            will give it a go!

i will also try the sd card thing you mentioned, i tried it with a normal upgrade and it didn't work
                            but getting it to work in usb burn is good enough for me

update:
                            can confirm reset button works in this android 7 build on my a95x a1.
                            Howardo, how does the Android run on that A95X A1? I could not put my finger on it but that one and the RK3229 aka A95x R1 seem buggy to me on 6.1. Interested in what you have seen with 7 please?

Comment

Hi guys! First of all, I apologize for my bad English, I'm Italian. I apologize even if I did not show up on the forum, but I could not find the discussion.
                              However, I write because I'm trying everything to unlock my beelink gt1 ultimate, but I can not get over it. You will ask yourself: why do not you write in the beelink discussion? Well, because only here I found people talking about the UART connection. However I tried in vain to flash with usb cable and usb burning tool, with sd and the only solution I see is the UART connection. But even here I have problems: once connected to the PC via USB-ttl 2303, I open putty and after setting everything and pressed "open", nothing appears on the black window! Maybe I have to change the flow control? Or is my box not connected well? I do not know how to do it, please help me!
                              However, my beelink has 6255 chips. Thanks to anyone who will help me!

Comment

Hello

I flashed my box on U2 + p212_V0321_TVStock-20170730.img.
                                everything ran perfect for me except remote.
                                Over the reset button I came then no longer in the recovery menu.
                                the only possibility was via the UPDATE & BACKUP function by selecting update.zip and pressing update. (Recovery.img+update.zip on sdcard)
                                so I could connect again to the computer and also came into the TWRP Recovery menu.
                                The problem what I have now is that I have deleted in the TWRP Recovery menu everything (data, system, etc.) and re-started.
                                Now the box shows only the NEXUS logo. So I can no longer connect to the computer and SD card update does not have any function.
                                Reset Button also have no Function.

When I open the Box i see no Pins to short. (see pictures)

I hope someone can help me.
                                Resolvel pela porta serial?
                                Last edited by marcoscreiodeus; 03-31-2018, 01:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X