Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this work on the Android 9 version of the Mecool KM9?

Comment

Works on h96 max x2? WiFi?

Comment

Who have firmware H96 Max X2 2/16 and confirm that it working on this version (WiFi, LAN, Remote, Bluetooth...), please share for me, thank you very much!

Comment

Will power on work with MINIX NEO A2 Lite 2.4G Wireless Keyboard + Air Mouse Gyroscope ?

Italy-1 Stock | Buy MINIX NEO A2 Lite 6-Axis Gyro Accelerometer 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Air Mouse for Windows Android Linux MAC OS online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dyvyak View Post
            Will power on work with MINIX NEO A2 Lite 2.4G Wireless Keyboard + Air Mouse Gyroscope ?

Italy-1 Stock | Buy MINIX NEO A2 Lite 6-Axis Gyro Accelerometer 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Air Mouse for Windows Android Linux MAC OS online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Thanks
            It works just fine on mine, but mine is the one with microphone, and that one looks like its not!
            I dont know if both are the same, they can use different hw ids for each remote...!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

It works just fine on mine, but mine is the one with microphone, and that one looks like its not!
              I dont know if both are the same, they can use different hw ids for each remote...!
              Yes, it is with the microphone as well. It just arrived today, so i will try once i get home from work. Then i post the results

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok, let me know!
                Thks!

OK, just tried it and it works fine. I just had to modify keymaps in kodi because back button act as escape, not backspace. And you were right it doesn't have microphone

Comment

Originally posted by dyvyak View Post
                OK, just tried it and it works fine. I just had to modify keymaps in kodi because back button act as escape, not backspace. And you were right it doesn't have microphone
                Good thks for letting me know, so it means they used the same HW ids for both remotes... nice!

Comment

Hello @superceleron

Thanks and congrats on another great Firmware

I have TX5 Max, it runs your Firmware nice and smooth. Every now and then i get a spontaneous reboot, but i think it might be some conflicting modules in Magisk and Xposed framework.

The only problem I'm running into now, is with webview. Although i can install a newer version, update the version in the firmware. There's an app that i use, that i believe it it "insists" in using the pre-installed version (v61)
                  Resulting in the on - screen controls not working (play;pause;settings;full screen)

I believe the app requires a newer version than v61

I'll admit maybe I'm the only person with this problem, the app is from a local tv channel in my country (my girlfriend uses it )

I've tried amlogic tools, directly substituting the apk, removing it from the firmware and installing through playstore or manually installing. With Chrome installed or without Chrome... Nothing works.
                  In the developer options i can always only choose version v61, or none at all

Is there any way i can update it, or maybe you include a newer version in a future update for this firmware?

I noticed you are using v71 webview in your Beelink GT1 mini firmwares.
                  But i assume I'll lose wifi/ethernet and Bluetooth if i flash one of those in my TX5 Max. Right?

heeeeeeelp

Sorry for the long post, but i want you to know i tried, i didn't came running here asking, without even trying. But my knowledge just didn't leveled up enough.

Cheers

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

anyone tried this rom on H96 MAX X2 4GB?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                      anyone tried this rom on H96 MAX X2 4GB?
                      No offense but this thread is not very long and there is a search function. Plus Superceleron has been keeping a summary of reports from various boxes in post 2. I tested the H96 Max X2 4GB and posted my findings in post 3 of this thread. But to summarize, the firmware installs, but there are no wifi/bt or ethernet drivers for our box.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                        No offense but this thread is not very long and there is a search function. Plus Superceleron has been keeping a summary of reports from various boxes in post 2. I tested the H96 Max X2 4GB and posted my findings in post 3 of this thread. But to summarize, the firmware installs, but there are no wifi/bt or ethernet drivers for our box.
                        No search for the mobile version
                        what rom would you recommend for h96 max x2 with WiFi?

Comment

Bump???

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                            Bump???
                            I'll respond in the appropriate H96 thread...

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X