Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] T95Q Android 9 (ported)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    so NOW whos going to post all these step on youtube for the not so expert?

    Comment


      #32
      t95q-newbie if u wanna install a rom just do a backup with twrp first!!
      Last edited by mojojojo67; 11-07-2019, 02:51.

      Comment


        #33
        i have so much problem posting from this site.
        Last edited by t95q-newbie; 11-07-2019, 04:03.

        Comment


          #34
          i saw youtube ...copy img file to usb stick...plug in to box...plug in power and hold down reset button.
          http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lease-for.html

          i don't know what TWRP 

          Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
          t95q-newbie if u wanna install a rom just do a backup with twrp first!!
           

          Comment


            #35


            i don't know what TWRP 

            Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
            t95q-newbie if u wanna install a rom just do a backup with twrp first!!
             

            Comment


              #36

              got link? 

              Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
              t95q-newbie if u wanna install a rom just do a backup with twrp first!!

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post
                got link??



                ??
                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...2-u211-devices

                Comment


                  #38
                  hi mojojojo67 thanks for your recent reply.  again my goal is to update my T95q 8.1 to 9.0
                  few things confuse me...GT1-Mini_VolksWare &  Beelink GT1-Mini.  are they all related?



                   

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

                    hi?? mojojojo67 thanks for your recent reply.??  again my goal is to update my T95q 8.1 to 9.0
                    few things confuse me...GT1-Mini_VolksWare &?? ?? Beelink GT1-Mini.??  are they all related?



                    ?? 
                    Beelink android 9 rom by Alvatech and by sasvlad are working on T95Q.. just get information in the firmware-subforums..

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

                      Beelink android 9 rom by Alvatech and by sasvlad are working on T95Q.. just get information in the firmware-subforums..
                      which one work BT/network/remote....appreciate your help

                      Comment


                        #41
                        How to short-circuit the machine

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Hi. Are these roms working on T95Q Android 9-based devices?

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Flashed View Post
                            Hi. Are these roms working on T95Q Android 9-based devices?
                            No.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I have a stock A8 device, and wanna try this roms, should I update to official android 9 first ? or just go directly with 1 of the roms ?
                              Also is the notifications bar working properly or same as the stock android 9 ?
                              And last one pleaase, which rom is the most complete and stable ? Sasvlad or alvatech ??
                              thanks very much mojojojo67

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by samiblm View Post
                                I have a stock A8 device, and wanna try this roms, should I update to official android 9 first ? or just go directly with 1 of the roms ?
                                Also is the notifications bar working properly or same as the stock android 9 ?
                                And last one pleaase, which rom is the most complete and stable ? Sasvlad or alvatech ??
                                thanks very much mojojojo67
                                i have alvatechs rom on my T95Q.
                                for me the best rom, so just go directly, and yes notification is working...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X