Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, tried it its probably the best rom i have tried but this box i feel should be running much better than it does with s905x2, the wifi works both 2.4 and 5ghz but slow could just be poor hardware. also no option for 4k 60hz and no HDR ? dont think it matters because it struggles playing 1080p stuff

I have the box which came with the voice USB remote voice works, also what surprised me was that once turned off it can be turned back on by the USB using remote

Thanks

Comment

I will fix everythibg dont worry will be amazing give me a few days or even a week

Comment

Hi, tried it its probably the best rom i have tried but this box i feel should be running much better than it does with s905x2, the wifi works both 2.4 and 5ghz but slow could just be poor hardware. also no option for 4k 60hz and no HDR ? dont think it matters because it struggles playing 1080p stuff

I have the box which came with the voice USB remote voice works, also what surprised me was that once turned off it can be turned back on by the USB using remote

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          I will fix everythibg dont worry will be amazing give me a few days or even a week
          That sounds great Take your time and if you need help testing iam happy to help!

Comment

I hope the next version of kodi will support DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD

Comment

Great rom, thanks

Can't find a working remote app for smartphone. Any suggestion ?
              And is there a way to have netflix for Tv working too ?

Comment

I have fix the issues amd still fine tuning a bit will release the updated the fixed version later tonight or tomorrow

Comment

I have fix the issues amd still fine tuning a bit will release the updated the fixed version later tonight or tomorrow
                  That’s great! Can’t wait to test it

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post

That’s great! Can’t wait to test it
                    build is uploading now be up in 30 mins or so check the link then

Comment

Is this update fix for the GT1 mini???

Comment

Originally posted by freakkid View Post
                        Is this update fix for the GT1 mini???
                        No only h96 max x2 ... Gt1 will be fixed in a bit ... That gt1 build works just i need to make a version for the other version theres one version for ddr4 and obe for lpddr4

Comment

build is uploading now be up in 30 mins or so check the link then
                          Amazing job! I have tested the new rom and the problem with the video seems gone Have tested some files on YouTube and 4K plays smoothly now, haven’t had time to test more than 4K for now.

And no more error with SuperSU, and now I can edit “root” folder without any errors. Like I wrote earlier, Amazing work!

Will try more later!

Edit: Been testing a bit more and all the video I start works great, the AFRd is active and does what I should..... I guess. Although sometimes the screen “flickers” and one time the screen went black, could be my cable! Will try another one.

2. When installing applications (Sideload - Not google play for ATV) the screen gets stuck after it’s done. Can’t go to home screen, the only thing I see is that the application is installed. Have to restart the device.

3. When a application wants access to system (Files, microphone.....) the app closes when “grant” button is pressed.
                          Last edited by buttboyboris; 10-18-2019, 22:18.

Comment

Amazing job! I have tested the new rom and the problem with the video seems gone Have tested some files on YouTube and 4K plays smoothly now, haven’t had time to test more than 4K for now.

And no more error with SuperSU, and now I can edit “root” folder without any errors. Like I wrote earlier, Amazing work!

Will try more later!
                            Also iptv lag issue that plagues amlogic 9.0 firmware should be fixed as well with this firmware i didnt see any lag with iptv

Comment

Will try more later!

Edit: Been testing a bit more and all the video I start works great, the AFRd is active and does what I should..... I guess. Although sometimes the screen “flickers” and one time the screen went black, could be my cable! Will try another one.

2. When installing applications (Sideload - Not google play for ATV) the screen gets stuck after it’s done. Can’t go to home screen, the only thing I see is that the application is installed. Have to restart the device.

3. When a application wants access to system (Files, microphone.....) the app closes when “grant” button is pressed.
                              When any system wants access to anything on the firmware and u grant it ..it shuts off just have to open it again and qont bw asked again ... Security feature and not a bug

Comment

hi ,you can create a poison rom atv for the x96 max new revision,I troubleshoot with your rom h96 max x2 because it has the same chip wifi ,ethernet is not the same ,but your rom troubleshoots me well

Comment

Working...
                                X