Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded new build. Am I the only one wifi never works?

p.s it works fine on Ethernet but wifi would be nice to have incAse.

Anyhow thanks so so much for your effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Languor View Post
      Loaded new build. Am I the only one wifi never works?

p.s it works fine on Ethernet but wifi would be nice to have incAse.

Anyhow thanks so so much for your effort!
      and i don't like wifi i think we have an AP6330 chip probably no driver

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post

we have an AP6330 chip probably no driver
        No WiFi here either.

Official H96 max x2 `U211` and `U214` firmware has working WiFi,
        Tried few custom firmwares for H96 max x2 and have not found one that support AP6330.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          Yes will upload fix tonight for the rwmote sorry guys ... Just a minor issue but besides that have u tested everything else
          Thanks for the effort I have no complaints except the remote does not work on my wifi I think I have an AP6330 chip probably no drivers.bluetooth works ok
          my box u214.H96Max_X2_4G_100M_9.0.2019.09.11.14.29.img all drivers do fine

Comment

My WIFI does work, connect perfectly

For now I have only had the problem of the remote control and the lag playing movies from IPTV and DLNA

Comment

я исправлю проблемы и сделаю лучшее тестирование, просто будьте терпеливы ..... я выяснил ome из вопросов
              right POPs up an empty bar, I told you for the first time, then what to test? constantly Bouncing bar on the right? More I will not test your firmware, do a full reset of the TV box, and then look at this idiocy

Comment

the OK button on the remote does not work, it is impossible to type text on the keyboard, only the time spent on anything

Comment

Temp fix for the constant bar is to go to settings then apps thwn systemui .... Then force stop ... Then everything is okay again ... Woerd issue with system ui will fix soon with the remote issue

Comment

Temp fix for the constant bar is to go to settings then apps thwn systemui .... Then force stop ... Then everything is okay again ... Woerd issue with system ui will fix soon with the remote issue
                    Thanks!   Any chance to add the mentioned above wifi driver too? Thanks 

Comment

Hello and thank you for your work it works on x96 max thank you for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bergie2222 View Post
                        Hello and thank you for your work it works on x96 max thank you for your answer.
                        New version coming very soon

Comment

New version coming very soon
                          Thanks!   Just flashed 3.1.   But I also see you took it down?   Can I ask why

Comment

v3.1 is here enjoy will fix some of the glitches and be smoother

Comment

v3.1 is here enjoy will fix some of the glitches and be smoother
                              http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwaa9e..._V3.1.img/file
                              Testing ...

I advise not to update the apps of the system because they slow down the reproduction of sporting events. It is better to leave without updating, going more fluid

When you first start, there are system apps that need updating. DO NOT UPDATE

Better set up Play Store so it doesn't update apps automatically.

Only update the applications that each one installs.

Comment

Originally posted by brotola View Post

Testing ...

I advise not to update the apps of the system because they slow down the reproduction of sporting events. It is better to leave without updating, going more fluid

When you first start, there are system apps that need updating. DO NOT UPDATE

Better set up Play Store so it doesn't update apps automatically.

Only update the applications that each one installs.
                                Your crazy .... Yes its slower qhen updating the apps but once it all updates its fine ...

Comment

Working...
                                X