Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X3

    SPARTAN ROM V4 ATV

    V4 Changelog
    -Based On 914P0 system firmware
    -Fixed Cec Bug (not saving settings)
    -Improved Speed
    -Smoother UI
    -Optimized Voice Search
    -Updated Gapps
    -Updated Smartyoutube

    V3 Changelog
    -DPI Set To 320
    -Fixed Playstore Not updating
    -Added Nvidia Shield recent app layout ( Props to xvortex/slimhouse)
    -Faster
    -Debloated a bit
    -Custom Black Leanback Keyboard
    -Autoframerate App added as regular instead of system
    -Made some more build.prop tweaks
    -Better Visual UI Navigation Bar (Hidden By Default)

    V2 Changelog

    -Based On Beelink 203P0 Firmware
    -204P0 Kernel
    -"Alvatech" Framework (Amazing Developer)
    -Rooted With SuperSU
    -Added Gamers Tweaks
    -Improved Wifi Speeds
    -Added Autoframerate To System App
    -Init.d Supported
    -TWRP Recovery
    -DPI Set To 280
    -Improved Voice Search
    -SystemUI Smoother
    -TV Provision Added
    -Leanback Keyboard
    -Dolby Vision Disabled By Default



    Downloads
    https://mega.nz/folder/5t4yCK4S#ve7oefJ30OuNNdZ0lmoEWQ


    Screenshots

    https://imgur.com/ZxsCQug https://imgur.com/AzBA2wm https://imgur.com/YSJMtJE https://imgur.com/UKlgfQL https://imgur.com/wx5tal6



    This Is My New Project which I welcome developers to make it even better with me Join Team Spartan Today
    Last edited by minixfreak; 07-02-2020, 03:03.

    #2
    Hello,

    Can you please advise the WiFi Chips this ROM supports?

    Thank you
    Hannah

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by hannah View Post
      Hello,

      Can you please advise the WiFi Chips this ROM supports?

      Thank you
      Hannah
      Almost all wifi chips

      Comment


        #4
        Hello minixfreak,
        thanks for your work.
        I'd like to ask you what's the difference between this rom and minixfreak os 2020 update V9?
        Thanks man.

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks, will be testing later today........
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Orech View Post
            Hello minixfreak,
            thanks for your work.
            I'd like to ask you what's the difference between this rom and minixfreak os 2020 update V9?
            Thanks man.
            I solely based it off stock and did correct so graphical issue I had with minixfreak os

            Comment


              #7
              Perfect, absolutely, perfect.......... G30s voice remote works perfectly. Chrome has has copy/paste function........
              Thanks.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Perfect, absolutely, perfect.......... G30s voice remote works perfectly. Chrome has has copy/paste function........
                Thanks.
                Can u test out gt1 mini s905x2 version and test if roots works if u flash the root patch

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hi . thanks for your work.
                  can I install this rom on A95x f3 air?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Hsareminia View Post
                    Hi . thanks for your work.
                    can I install this rom on A95x f3 air?
                    I don't know ... it might work but only built for beelink so far ... i can try to make it blindly later in time

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Very very much for your help.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Anyone flashed to X96 Max + plus 2GB?

                        Optical is working with this rom?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hi minixfreak Just to let you know tried this on the Magicsee N5 Max s905x2 4gb/32gb and it works fine except for a couple of issues,
                          1. The stock remote doesn't work, have a gs10 which works fine for everything switching the box off - power button does nothing, the box does go into sleep mode which is fine but the blue light stays on.
                          2. The display on the front of the box is blank - usually shows the time and whether you are connected to wifi or ethernet.
                          3. The box has 4gb but reports only 2gb with this rom.

                          Would you be interested in taking a look at these issues and trying to fix them? I can send you a box to work on.
                          Thanks for all the hard work much appreciated.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by jpdm36 View Post
                            Hi minixfreak Just to let you know tried this on the Magicsee N5 Max s905x2 4gb/32gb and it works fine except for a couple of issues,
                            1. The stock remote doesn't work, have a gs10 which works fine for everything switching the box off - power button does nothing, the box does go into sleep mode which is fine but the blue light stays on.
                            2. The display on the front of the box is blank - usually shows the time and whether you are connected to wifi or ethernet.
                            3. The box has 4gb but reports only 2gb with this rom.

                            Would you be interested in taking a look at these issues and trying to fix them? I can send you a box to work on.
                            Thanks for all the hard work much appreciated.
                            If u send me a box I can work on it and fix these issues

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

                              If u send me a box I can work on it and fix these issues
                              No problem, where are you based.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X