Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EACHLINK X3 MINI Android 9.0 Smart 4K TV Box - Black 4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by josefk666 View Post

    as soon as I find on which hard disk I saved it, I'll post it here
    If possible, verify also if, with this new firmware, you can find the youtube app on the Play Store. Mine will not find it. This is because the Play Store "thinks" it's not compatible with the box

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by zapatero View Post

      If possible, verify also if, with this new firmware, you can find the youtube app on the Play Store. Mine will not find it. This is because the Play Store "thinks" it's not compatible with the box
      I wish tu uplod my firmware but the forun doesn't permit. The name of file is franklin-ota-eng.wang.zip 718,1 mb 28 december 2019

      I can't find you tube on the play store of the eachlink. I've just update youtube (it's preinstalled). Maybe it's aptoide that update this app?

      Comment


        #33
        To upload the firmware you have to use an online service, like Google Drive, mega.nz, etc.

        Note that the app that comes with this box is not the official Google app. It's a third party app.

        If you can't find the Youtube app, in the Play Store, it probably means there are many others you'll not be able to find also. And it also means that that firmware doesn't solve this issue. Even Kodi can't be found! I had to download the apk and install it manually.

        Comment


          #34
          Hello Guys

          i had make many searches about this box on the net but didn't found the answer anywere ..

          the box accept the NTFS Format ?

          thanks

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by oliv4151 View Post
            Hello Guys

            i had make many searches about this box on the net but didn't found the answer anywere ..

            the box accept the NTFS Format ?

            thanks
            Yes, I have a 500GB NTFS formatted disk and it works.

            Comment


              #36
              hi, can u help me? i want to watch videos web browser. at vidmoly player can not start play videos.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by yunus View Post
                hi, can u help me? i want to watch videos web browser. at vidmoly player can not start play videos.
                Try a different web browser. Firefox, etc.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Just ordered one of these even though the supposed DDR4 ram does not seem to measure up in various tests.

                  One question how can i find the image version date out to make sure im on the latest ? Is it under settings about never used android 9

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Fez1 View Post
                    Just ordered one of these even though the supposed DDR4 ram does not seem to measure up in various tests.

                    One question how can i find the image version date out to make sure im on the latest ? Is it under settings about never used android 9
                    Under About, yes. It's easy to find.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by zapatero View Post

                      Under About, yes. It's easy to find.
                      thanks mate

                      With any luck it will be here in a couple of weeks.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        hi people, finally i got my X3 mini in da house. looks a nice box. i wanted to use it for EMUElec however...i cannot boot from micro SD
                        1) I tried hold the reset button all the way, doesnt work, it loads android
                        2) i tried to short ground pin no5 as someone suggested...again doesnt seem to load
                        3) the rom does't have root so we cannot use software like Reboot to Libreelec

                        any ideas?

                        update...
                        I managed to get things running from MicroSD with Terminal windows -> reboot update..
                        only this time the X3 mini will boot from microsd provided that you have the correct .img file..
                        in my case i used the S905X2_2G.img and it managed to boot at CoreELEC however performance is not great and i couldnt get video running...

                        in general i dont think this box should be bought for EmuELEC or CoreELEC, probably need serious firmware fixing
                        Last edited by emperorgr; 03-30-2020, 16:03.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Am i right in think there are no roms for this yet ?

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Fez1 View Post
                            Am i right in think there are no roms for this yet ?
                            Unfortunately, I think there's nothing yet.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by zapatero View Post

                              Yes, I have a 500GB NTFS formatted disk and it works.
                              I prefer to use EXFAT
                              It works with every tv box or O.S.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by josefk666 View Post
                                I prefer to use EXFAT
                                It works with every tv box or O.S.
                                I think it's a better choice, yes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X