Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agyare
    replied
    Can I get latest firmware for km6? Some movies on my drive play for 10 minutes and freeze. Dolby true hd audio does not play too

Leave a comment:

• javierolme
    replied
    Hi friends. This is my first intervention in the forum.
    Have you got audio in the HBOmax and Disney + apps?. I canĀ“t get at all.
    I have been searching and I think that this issue has not been addressed.
    Grateful for any help.

Leave a comment:

• Malandropex
    replied
    Did anyone could help me with Km6 deluxe firmware? I've updated to the 907102009001, but it's seem it's now running some apps so bad that i want to use another firmware, before the update, for example, Xbox gamepass App was running so good, but now it freezes when i try to play, can anyone send me another firmware?

Leave a comment:

• dfinikis
    replied
    @tonymhu, this is exactly the issue. Km6 sends to your TV the sound in Dolby Digital format, that may not supported by your TV. The correct is to send in PCM format.
    One last test, if you have time. Download "FX File explorer" from Google Play in your box, and then play the previous Dolby ATMOS sample with FX player (whcih is installed with FX file explorer).

I have seem cases that divverent movie player have different behavior - personally I played the sample with FX player. ..and voila, at last sound in Apple TV app.

//dfinikis

Leave a comment:

• tonymhu
    replied
    dfinikis thank u for sharing these infos. For me still the same no sound. I don't have option in my LG to set HDMI sound format. Its automatically changed, I saw when I push the info button on my TV controller and for AppleTV app is PCM. Also checked the video that you linked, and same bo sound the interesting thing my TV changing Dolby Digital the HDMI sound... So I gave up, I want to buy a new TV so I dont mind...

Leave a comment:

• dfinikis
    replied
    @tonymhu, I managed to resolve the issue with AppleTV on KM6. You may find below the settings I used

AUDIO OUTPUT -->

DOLBY DRC mode = LINE
    Accociate Audio = OFF

SOUND -->

System sounds = ON
    Select formats = AUTO

I have also set HDMI sound format = PCM in my TV.
    Before the issue is fixed, I have played a Dolby ATMOS sample - I have downloaded from this link and copied to KM6.

http://thedigitaltheater.wetransfer.com/downloads/0f0f4814744e10990bf66f9ed289ced820180318102235/0eb598

I tend to believe that the this Dolby ATMOS sample somehow helped the BOX to work properly.

//dfinikis

Leave a comment:

• dfinikis
    replied
    tonymhu , my tv is also a 6years old Samsung model, but as I said the same issue (no sound) occurs when I connect Bluetooth earbuds, so I think it is not related to the tv.
    I use the latest Apple tv app version 4.1.

Let's hope that someone from the forum with Km6 that does not face this issue will have more ideas to propose us.

//dfinikis

Leave a comment:

• tonymhu
    replied
    dfinikis nope. I gave up, tried many things (replaced the HDMI cable, change sound settings both ony LG smart tv , the Box). Nothing happened same issue. So I subscribe a Plex share server which has all of the Apple Tv+ content... Also on my Xgimi DLP Android TV projector the app working with sound... (Android TV OS 9).. so I think this is KM6 sound codec issue or LG TV issue ( my TV is 6 yrs old). I just don't understand why working other users...

Leave a comment:

• dfinikis
    replied
    Hi all,

tonymhu, have you managed to have sound with Apple tv app in Mecool KM6. I face exactly the same problem, even with HDMi connection to my Samsung tv, or when I connect Bluetooth earbuds.

@et@ could you please share with us the Device preferences -- Sound & the Advanced settings -Audio output settings you have in you box, to check if we have any differences there?

Many the aks in advance for your help. It is very annoyong this Apple tv app sound issue in our Mecool.

//dfinikis

Leave a comment:

• Fuma
    replied
    Does anyone else has a problen with the km6 deluxe and vpn?
    I have a 100 Mbit/s connection and I'm getting 96 Mbit/s without vpn. The same on my smartphone and PC. But as soon as I'm using a vpn service, it will drop to max 55Mbit or less on my km6. My phone and PC are getting close to 90. I'm using surfshark, but I had the same experience with nordvpn. I know it depends on a lot of things like server location and protocol, but I used the same settings on all my devices. Is this a mecool problem or android?

Leave a comment:

• tonymhu
    replied
    Any idea why i dont have sound on Plex when i watching the remote quality original? If i change to the transcode lower quality works fine? Is this something EAC5.1 issue? I streaming mkvies etc from a paid one shared plex media server

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by tonymhu View Post
    Hi. The last version of modded Netflix (ninja) no longer work. Do you have any new workaround here?
    Try this apk, am still running it on my mecool KM1 connected to Sony x85j using certified 8K hdmi and running optical cable from tv to my avr. Though my Sony tv is Dolby Vision capable, I sometimes switch between using the box and TV Netflix.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...tified-devices

Leave a comment:

• tonymhu
    replied
    Hi. The last version of modded Netflix (ninja) no longer work. Do you have any new workaround here?

Leave a comment:

• et@
    replied
    Originally posted by tonymhu View Post
    Hi all,
    I hope you can help me. I have a trouble with the apple tv+ app. The app works fine but my problem is that the series or even movies don't have sound. Each and every show is silent. I tried woth older app version. I found one workaround slolution but not worked for me. (Workaround that in the in the sound settings you should've to turn off the sorround.)
    Do you have any idea what should i do? I have the up to date firmware. ( From 9th July)... Thanks. ( Funny thing i have a Xgimi Mogo Pro DLP projector with cert. android Tv 9 and the apple tv+ works fine with sound))

In my KM6 deluxe app apple tv+ working perfectly, maybe these bugs have to do with your TV connected to the device.

Leave a comment:

• tonymhu
    replied
    Hi all,
    I hope you can help me. I have a trouble with the apple tv+ app. The app works fine but my problem is that the series or even movies don't have sound. Each and every show is silent. I tried woth older app version. I found one workaround slolution but not worked for me. (Workaround that in the in the sound settings you should've to turn off the sorround.)
    Do you have any idea what should i do? I have the up to date firmware. ( From 9th July)... Thanks. ( Funny thing i have a Xgimi Mogo Pro DLP projector with cert. android Tv 9 and the apple tv+ works fine with sound))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X