X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nfyrb View Post
    ON H96 MAX X2 (S905X2) THIS FIRMWARE WILL GO
    Links For H96 MAX X2 :
    for revision H96 MAX X2 aml https://mega.nz/#!9BtSgSJR!_cMgs9I8k...8It2RncQcnv1bw
    for revision H96 MAX X2 u214 https://mega.nz/#!8Ak0kKiA!zQrttUJSj...RBX21-f8B8M4rk

but it start on Russian

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Is there a way to flash the X96S with another method like using the USB or TF Card? I cant seem to get it to be recognize with the Amlogic burn tool...looking for another way...Thanks

Comment

im not reposible, just tips:
          i did flash with Burn Card Maker v2.0.2, just remeber (very important) uncheck erase_bootloder, check erase flash normal mode !!! check partition and format yes, if something goes wrong with these settings you can restore original firmware !

tested X96s_V311_P ATV 9.0 pie

hdmi cec ok, wifi ok 5G full speed, temp ok, working faster than stock
          first day, no crashes, no problems.... thank you soo much !

Comment

i will give it a try this weekend, So...i got it to work and OMG this was a nightmare i tried so many ways to install, but in the end the SD card method works fine.

Thank you Lekha7777 this is really nice.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-27-2020, 14:52.

Comment

Will Netflix work in fullhd?

Comment

Originally posted by frank0312 View Post
                Will Netflix work in fullhd?
                No, use the special third-party Kodi addon for Netflix to get full HD(1080p). The best you can hope for in an apk is 576p from a mobile Netflix app. AndroidTV version of Netflix will only work on Google Certified Devices.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

No, use the special third-party Kodi addon for Netflix to get full HD(1080p). The best you can hope for in an apk is 576p from a mobile Netflix app. AndroidTV version of Netflix will only work on Google Certified Devices.
                  Thanks for your response. I have a Mi Box S that is certified. I hoped it it worked in full HD. But this is okay for me.

Comment

Hello,

I have installed the ZiggoGo app to watch tv. On my Xiaomi box S i have video and audio. On my x96s only video. Why is there no audio. The audio works on other apps.

Comment

Originally posted by lekha7777 View Post
                      switch off stick.
                      in UBT File - import image , wait for checking, Start, connect x96s to usb port, wait for flashing complete.

Warning All your user data on stick will be lost.
                      Please please i have x96s 4Gb Ram
                      please re explain wich version should i download and how to flash it step by step , is there a software that i should download to flash the rom ?
                      please i'm newbee, please help.
                      regards

Comment

Originally posted by slayem131 View Post

Please please i have x96s 4Gb Ram
                        please re explain wich version should i download and how to flash it step by step , is there a software that i should download to flash the rom ?
                        please i'm newbee, please help.
                        regards
                        4gb is X96s_V311_P version
                        You should download USB Burning tool(UBT) 2.1.6.8 or higher, firmware from first post and have a USB cable.

Comment

4gb is X96s_V311_P version
                          You should download USB Burning tool(UBT) 2.1.6.8 or higher, firmware from first post and have a USB cable.
                          thanks for answering me, but i want the step please

if you can do a video on yutube you will gain a lot of views because many people search for flashing the x96s

i found this version of UBT Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v3.1.0.zip

thank you very much mate, waiting for your reply

Comment

thanks for answering me, but i want the step please

if you can do a video on yutube you will gain a lot of views because many people search for flashing the x96s

i found this version of UBT Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v3.1.0.zip

thank you very much mate, waiting for your reply
                            Good video guide is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jVl_JnK1I

Please use good quality cable

Comment

Good video guide is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jVl_JnK1I

Please use good quality cable
                              thank you i have flashed it but i'm disapponted about this version , it's not good at all , you can't use the mouse to write any thing so you should use the remote contol wich comes with the x96s stick.

you can't find what you need on the Playstore , i have searched for many app like Nova launcher ...but not found ,
                              there is no Navigation bar...
                              this version is very limited not good, sorry for telling that .

please i want reflash the stock version can you give me the file to download please?

regards

Comment

thank you i have flashed it but i'm disapponted about this version , it's not good at all , you can't use the mouse to write any thing so you should use the remote contol wich comes with the x96s stick.

you can't find what you need on the Playstore , i have searched for many app like Nova launcher ...but not found ,
                                there is no Navigation bar...
                                this version is very limited not good, sorry for telling that .

please i want reflash the stock version can you give me the file to download please?

regards
                                So it's for AndroidTV fans

You may download stock firmware here https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...-dongle-2.html

After flashing stock firmware and boot you need to check firmware update to latest OTA update

Comment

Working...
                                X