Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunvell T95K Pro will not boot. Only blue light on front.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunvell T95K Pro will not boot. Only blue light on front.

Hello all,
    I have a Sunvell T95K, the multi colors box, that will not boot. It only shows the blue light in front of the unit. But won't boot. Is it bricked. Please help.

Hi, this happened to me, too. I would flash the box, copied the files to the micro sd card, unplugged the box, reset and then put the power on the tv appeared the upload symbol and turned off was the blue light. Have you solved the situation?

Comment

Anyone able to recover from this? GB sent me a zip file with no instructions. Do I just unzip to root of Micro SD card and attempt to get into recovery? My box worked when I received it; the next day I moved it to the living room and nothing but a single LED no clock, no boot up.

Comment

same happened to me no support from gearbest what a joke

Comment

I was able to repair my T95K with the custom firmware listed on this site. Flash with Amlogic USB Burning Tool (chinagadgets). You will need an USB male to male cable. I had a hell of a time figuring this out GB support wasn't much help,
          Last edited by sotxin; 04-02-2017, 17:28.

Comment

Originally posted by sotxin View Post
            I was able to repair my T95K with the custom firmware listed on this site. Flash with Amlogic USB Burning Tool (chinagadgets). You will need an USB male to male cable. I had a hell of a time figuring this out GB support wasn't much help,
            sane for me. Only Am Logic USB burning tool fixed my box!

Comment

I had the same issue. I've updated the software withouot success.
              i plug the powwer but nothing is done. a blue led only.
              The problem was resolved after chanching my power supplier (5V - 2A) by a new one. the old one had a big noise, I think capacitor does not work correctly.
              I advise to change your power supply. I've tested 5V-1A and it dont work. so you have to change by 2A.

Comment

Working...
              X