Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked CSA93 with seemingly no signs of recovery

Hi,

I have a CSA93 (Green PCB) that was working fine with DavietPDA's ATV 9 ROM until I messed up one of the system directories. This caused a bootloop rendering the box useless. So I then tried to reflash the ROM with USB burning tool where itt detected fine. However, when starting the flash process, it would always stop at 11% reading "enum error". So I decided to use the " "Force Erase All" option in USB Burning Tool in which it caused an error and the device went unrecognizable and disconnected from the computer. So I then tried doing the NAND Pin short method as before to recover the box possibly due to a broken boot loader. I've tried the suggested pins 6-7, 7-8 on the NAND and other pins for this PCB but there's still no life. Also connected a USB stick and a phone to the USB port to see if there is power but it does not. Only the blue light is working. Please help me find a way to recover this beloved box as I am out of ideas. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TeleVault; 01-11-2022, 19:33.

Originally posted by TeleVault View Post
    Hi,

I have a CSA93 (Green PCB) that was working fine with DavietPDA's ATV 9 ROM until I messed up one of the system directories. This caused a bootloop rendering the box useless. So I then tried to reflash the ROM with USB burning tool where itt detected fine. However, when starting the flash process, it would always stop at 11% reading "enum error". So I decided to use the " "Force Erase All" option in USB Burning Tool in which it caused an error and the device went unrecognizable and disconnected from the computer. So I then tried doing the NAND Pin short method as before to recover the box possibly due to a broken boot loader. I've tried the suggested pins 6-7, 7-8 on the NAND and other pins for this PCB but there's still no life. Also connected a USB stick and a phone to the USB port to see if there is power but it does not. Only the blue light is working. Please help me find a way to recover this beloved box as I am out of ideas. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance!
    Hi ,

did you tried the SDWay , AML Boxes can restored over SD too , if your Bootloader is bricked , then most

it only works over SD , but i am not a Pro with AML , but sure you can find much Info for it ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you tried the SDWay , AML Boxes can restored over SD too , if your Bootloader is bricked , then most

it only works over SD , but i am not a Pro with AML , but sure you can find much Info for it ,

further good luck / gefattern
      I have tried the SD Card way using burncardmaker once with no progress. I'll try it again today if I can and report back. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TeleVault View Post

I have tried the SD Card way using burncardmaker once with no progress. I'll try it again today if I can and report back. Thanks
        Sorry for the late reply. Well from what I've tried, BurnCardMaker did not work . Any other ideas?

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

This is older China Box
          You will probly need original/ Stock Firmware burned to SD Card
          More than likely Android 6

Or maybe that was the image you Burned?

Also this box is similar to H96 Pro Plus S912
          Maybe android 6 version from Pro Plus may work
          CoreElec/LibreElec for Am;ogic S912 may boot

Happy Testing

Comment

Working...