• TBTomcat
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you build this cooling Unit by your own , Homemade , or bought ,

nice would be a TVBox PCB inside Water , like already done with PCs ,

greetings / gefattern

Hi,

I bought a water block, a pump and a cooler separately in various stores. I had to look for a water block for a long time to be small, but also to have transparent plexiglass. I assembled the whole myself and made LED backlight with elements purchased in an electronics store. I was looking for inspiration on the internet, but I think nobody has done anything for this TVBox yet. I'm glad that you like it

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by TBTomcat View Post

The assembly is very simple . I removed the old radiator, I applied the thermopad and applied the water block (it is not attached to the housing with any screws). I adjusted the hole in the housing (after removing the shiny surface with the inscription 4K). I simply put the H96 Pro Plus on the Thermaltake radiator, which I also highlighted the LED (just like the water pump). To power the LED and pump, I used a small 5V / 12V power supply with a molex connector (from an IDE / USB adapter)
    Hi ,

did you build this cooling Unit by your own , Homemade , or bought ,

nice would be a TVBox PCB inside Water , like already done with PCs ,

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• TBTomcat
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

WoW , looks interesting , some Pictures from the inside Mods would be nice ,

nice Work ,

greetings / gefattern

The assembly is very simple . I removed the old radiator, I applied the thermopad and applied the water block (it is not attached to the housing with any screws). I adjusted the hole in the housing (after removing the shiny surface with the inscription 4K). I simply put the H96 Pro Plus on the Thermaltake radiator, which I also highlighted the LED (just like the water pump). To power the LED and pump, I used a small 5V / 12V power supply with a molex connector (from an IDE / USB adapter)
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• panchovilla
    replied
    I'm glad you guys have room for all that. lol

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    commented on 's reply
    for sure it works , but it really not looks nice , sorry i have to say , but true is always true , hope you will find a better Way

greetings / gefattern

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by TBTomcat View Post
    My mod - water cooling

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	747484
    Hi ,

WoW , looks interesting , some Pictures from the inside Mods would be nice ,

nice Work ,

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• TBTomcat
    replied
    My mod - water cooling

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	747484
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• veer1238
    replied
    My mod, screwd it into a psu box and used 12v fan( will order 5v soon) and big heat sink . temperature is 43c in normal usage and never crosses 53c no matter what i throw at it. While just let the shitty wifi connector( thinking of soldering a new wifi antena) out for maximum possible signal strength.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• panchovilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gpang5
    replied
    Originally posted by chenrp View Post

True
    check out my mod using intel atom heatsink and no fan
    Chenrp, I'd like to build your mod but cannot find the parts you refer to. Can you point me to where I can buy them. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
    Well, I decided to add my cooling mod. As of recent I get a stable 50° C while in use, with a big heat sink from a GPU, that I pried off my cousins game console, that barely allows the board to mount against the top cover tightly. Only removed the label on the top of the box as a vent.

Sure, you can get it cooler, but... it dont need no fan, and is factory slim. May cut out some aluminum screen material off my neighbors screen door, and mount a custom made grill to keep it clean looking.
    True
    check out my mod using intel atom heatsink and no fan

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Well, I decided to add my cooling mod. As of recent I get a stable 50° C while in use, with a big heat sink from a GPU, that I pried off my cousins game console, that barely allows the board to mount against the top cover tightly. Only removed the label on the top of the box as a vent.

Sure, you can get it cooler, but... it dont need no fan, and is factory slim. May cut out some aluminum screen material off my neighbors screen door, and mount a custom made grill to keep it clean looking.

Leave a comment:

• ptclabs
    replied
    This is for the h96 pro stick v2. Cooler is 30x30x20 and is perfect for these cpu for open air cooling. I have 2 one v2 high power cpu and one v2 low power cpu. The high power cpu runs about 62c at full tilt after and hour. the low power runs at 52c full tilt. Before these sticks were completely unusable. They constantly crashed, froze, overheated, and were just miserable. Works fine now just ugly. You can tell the difference between high power and low power as high power has an actual heat sink. Low power just has a piece of sheet metal glued to the cpu. I can not tell the difference in performance but i have not bench marked them. They both play 1080p over DLNA on wifi just fine, so i dont really care.

Leave a comment:

• Rccm1112
    replied
    Originally posted by ExPrezes View Post
    Since I had an old processor heat sink with copper pipes and some time for designing, I made a custom box and strange looking cooling installation
    Works well, while playing 4K high bitrate movie processor is not exceeding 45 Celsius degrees.
    Feet made from magnetic rubber, so it nicely sticks to the top of amplifier (but can be also mounted on a fridge door )
    Is this case 3D printed? Can you share the files?

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied

Name:	5F91629C-E174-4377-881F-B38C64FDC8ED.jpeg
Views:	694
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	739822 Added an external antenna. Good reception for 5g and 2.4ghz as well
    Last edited by chenrp; 08-12-2018, 07:16.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X