Audio Dissappear Frequently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Dissappear Frequently

I have a H96pro plus 3/32 running SCV4 blue pcb rom. It was working fine from two years, in last few days, audio get disappeared frequently on HDMI. I have tried to check with different HDMI cables but problem is still persistent. Whenever it happens, i have to reinsert HDMI cable or restart tv or rotate input source from HDMI to any other like usb or antenna, and audio come back. But after a few minutes it gone again and had to repeat that process to restore it. So anybody please suggest me, what to do now to fix that problem.

If you are "Hot Plugging" your HDMI...you are on the path to killing your China Box or T.V.

Try to make a TWRP back-up of your SCV4....to re-install later if things are not to your liking.
    Any of the suggestions below are to help confirm that it it not a software issue.
    • Uninstall all non-standard programs (All? It takes only one little buggy app to bork a system.)
    **** More Reliable****
    • Do a factory reset (Wiping your system to kill any background program that is causing the problem.)
    • Re-install SCV4 (More thorough affect as above.)
    • Upgrade to SCV7a (Might leave offending problem still in background if you do not start with a freshly wiped system.)

Comment

Thanks a lot for your response, i must try your advice sooner and update about results.

Comment

Working...
      X