H96pro + lose mac address and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96pro + lose mac address and more

I have a strange problem,H96 pro + LPDDR3, days ago it started disconnecting from the internet. I decided to change the rom by chance, but the problem continued with other roms I tried. Eventually I saw that it lost the mac address, or entered 00:20 .... or another, which is always the same. I tried in different ways to change the mac address (with usb burning –over write key, AmlScanKey tool, apps like mac changer and more), and I finally managed to change only the lan (which I work on), now the strange problem I encounter is that some applications go online and some do not, e.g. Google play is not connected to anything, Youtube one is connected one not, some streaming applications are connected some others are not (that the woks perfectly).... is any one has any solution or help. Now I have z69plt slim 8.3.2 rom which is super except my stupid problem.

Android 9 (Pie), Android 10, Android 11 - discussions.
    slimBOXtv 15.1 Changes: • Added support for Bromite SystemWebView (download from the project website) • The AOSP keyboard startup icon is hidden • Replaced Setup Wizard (ATV) • Fixed issue with logging in to Google account • Updated WebView and Google Play service • Added additional Bluetooth settings with the display of the

Try turning off your Bluetooth, if enabled.
    It appears that if Bluetooth is enabled...WiFi suffers.
    There is a Bluetooth patch for the 9377 chip, did you flash it?

*Check your router to be certain your MAC address is not banned or constricted by "rules".
    ** Try 2.4G band, 5G routers do not always play nice...having a preferred channel ( 46? or similar)
    ***Setting your network I.P. to static may be a solution.

**** Sometimes when firmware is "messed up" during the Android setup stage...little can be done except to re-flash the same firmware.
    (Always make a TWRP back-up of a good running system before - "Tweaking it till it Breaks")

Comment

My friend the problem started before i go to pie, suddenly, i was on 7.1.

Comment

Working...
      X