Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ Mandrake, @tranceinsane,

No ...Mostly....for Widevine Level 1.

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.
    Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM

Google: Xposed Google cert or widevine plugin

Either way...you will be in for a lot of work or trouble installing.

"If you accept this mission..."
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    @ Mandrake, @tranceinsane,

No ...Mostly....for Widevine Level 1.

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.
    Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM

Google: Xposed Google cert or widevine plugin

Either way...you will be in for a lot of work or trouble installing.

"If you accept this mission..."

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by tranceinsane View Post

Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?
    It's an app provided by the satellite company DStv. You can also stream directly from their website. Just not possible from either on the H96 because it isn't Google certified. So I'm using my PC currently.

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandrake View Post
    So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
    Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
    Last edited by Mandrake; 12-08-2018, 05:27.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied

What?
    Try these apps and forget it!

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ tranceinsane,
    • Did you try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade?
    • Might have to go into TWRP >> Clear cache/Dalvik (Don't WIPE data). Sound like you have some corrupt data(it happens).
    A total re-install of firmware, is the best course for corrupt data...if it cause multiple issues.
    I did try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade, the same mistake. As for going to TWRP, I will try this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

-1.Smart YouTube TV,
    -2.OG YouTube,
    -3.YouTube for Android TV,
    -4.YouTube Vanced,
    -5.NewPipe.
    What?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    @ tranceinsane,
    • Did you try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade?
    • Might have to go into TWRP >> Clear cache/Dalvik (Don't WIPE data). Sound like you have some corrupt data(it happens).
    A total re-install of firmware, is the best course for corrupt data...if it cause multiple issues.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Did the bad thing and updated the inbuilt Youtube application, now it crashes and does not start.. reinstalled it a couple of times, but crashing remains, no way to start the application. Any solution for this?
    -1.Smart YouTube TV,
    -2.OG YouTube,
    -3.YouTube for Android TV,
    -4.YouTube Vanced,
    -5.NewPipe.

Leave a comment:

• tranceinsane
    replied
    Did the bad thing and updated the inbuilt Youtube application, now it crashes and does not start.. reinstalled it a couple of times, but crashing remains, no way to start the application. Any solution for this?

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    is there an android 8 for this box? (asking before i am factoring reset the box)

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by dimisx1 View Post
    Also posted in another place. How can I switch to this ROM from the Android TV one?
    It is written on p. 1.

Leave a comment:

• dimisx1
    replied
    Also posted in another place. How can I switch to this ROM from the Android TV one?

Leave a comment:

• Jimware
    replied
    Hi. I have h96 pro plus and i switched to this great rom. Wow its really great. Thanks a lot for the great job.
    So now i have a little problem. I have the box modded with a cooling fan powered by one usb port.
    The problem now is that when the box goes in standby from cec the usb ports keep having power and the cooling fan never stops.
    Is there any way to change that and the usb power down on standby mode?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X