Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Support is slowly evaporating due to no upgrade path from Android 7.

@runekyndal,
    Have you tried SCV4 Blue firmware? If that does not work for you, try Scooters DDR4 Firmware.
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...oated-firmware

If the DDR4 firmware works(???), you might find someone with a TWRP backup of SCV7 that you can overlay on top of the previous DDR4 firmware. If this does not brick your device, Add your own programs etc. and make your own TWRP back up as soon as possible, to keep a valid back-up in case of future problems.
    Be prepared. Any testing/flashing may brick your device.

Leave a comment:

• rairoz
    replied
    I got a problem of usb port after firm up. My device has 4 usb ports. After firm up, ports are not working. Any usb device are not working. So I can't use air mouse or keyboard. Please help me.

Leave a comment:

• runekyndal
    replied
    Hi Guys.
    first off.. I do believe i have googled a read and read. most posts on this forum and elsewhere regarding this topic, i am however still having issues.

I am the "lucky" owner of a H96 pro + 3gb ram 32gb rom (DDR4 9377 wifi)
    i dont know for sure which "version" seems to be some confusion on this

the board is green"ish" not dark blue

silkscreen writing on board
    2017-02-10
    H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2

sticker
    3G-32G-9377

I have tried just about every ROM I can find . and no luck getting anything newer than android than 6.0.1 to work.

using usb burning tool, with licenses. examples of firmware's that do flash and run on the are

SCV1-GT1_Ultimate.img (no wifi)
    SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img
    aml_s912_q9377_H96Pro+(3+32_kodi16.1)_mac-20161228

I would love to get SCV4 working and continue OTA to SCV7
    preferably not ATV version

any suggestions ?

thanks
    Rune
    Attached Files
    Last edited by runekyndal; 07-11-2019, 11:59.

Leave a comment:

• TheMafioso
    replied
    Is Bluetooth on H96 pro plus green pcb buggy?
    For me it doesn't seem to discover some BT devices, while it recognizes others. It was same behavior in stock, I was thinking changing firmware would solve it however after upgrading to this firmware this behavior continues. In particular i have one BT speaker which is not discoverable with this box, it keeps on searching and searching without any results while smartphones have no issue discovering it. Similar thing with Microsoft BT mouse, however it does discover another BT device which is reciver to connect wired headphones.

Is it just my box, or its a common issue with the box?

Leave a comment:

• Andreas_HG
    replied
    Great. Thanks :-)

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I think it should be up and running now

• Andreas_HG
    replied
    Originally posted by trebor View Post
    File Server is down at the moment
    Any news about the file server?
    I just bought an H96 box and I'd love to get to flash it soon :-)

Leave a comment:

• Scarface7
    replied
    Gotcha i'll try again later. Thank you for the quick response, greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    File Server is down at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Scarface7
    replied
    Hello everyone. I've been trying to download the SCV7A OTA 7.1.2 file since yesterday morning and continue to get a connection timed out error. The same error messages every time: "This site can't be reached". "freaktab.org took too long to respond". Anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Leave a comment:

• Cllark1
    replied
    No HD

Leave a comment:

• Cllark1
    replied
    From page 1 Download SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG: No 1080P Netflix . Amazon Prime Video works on this rom .

Leave a comment:

• TheMafioso
    replied
    Originally posted by Cllark1 View Post
    Installed Netflix Version 6.26.1 and now is working fine . You will need air mouse .
    Does Netflix give you HD output (1080p) on this ROM ?

I have 3GB/32GB DDR3 Alfawise H96 pro+ box with green PCB. Can I install this ROM on my box ?

Leave a comment:

• Cllark1
    replied
    Installed Netflix Version 6.26.1 and now is working fine . You will need air mouse .

Leave a comment:

• Cllark1
    replied
    Having problems with Netflix the app that came with the rom will not let me log in . It says I am using wrong credentials. I down loaded the app from Netflix website it logs on but when you try to watch a movie a pop up comes up that says app has closed. You can see the app and here the sound in the back ground Error message 1003 . I tried following a video that says to go into lib file and do some changes to lib crypto file. I can find the file but can not figure out how to change name. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X