Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vontar TX92 bricked. How can I recover It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vontar TX92 bricked. How can I recover It?

My Vontar TX92 stuck on home screen, so I have tried to disconnect the power plug and reconnect It again, but unfortunately my TX92 stuck on boot loading. I have tried a couple of time to restart It and now seems totally bricked, no display, and not even power button led.
    How could I recover It?

Originally posted by AndreaF View Post
    My Vontar TX92 stuck on home screen, so I have tried to disconnect the power plug and reconnect It again, but unfortunately my TX92 stuck on boot loading. I have tried a couple of time to restart It and now seems totally bricked, no display, and not even power button led.
    How could I recover It?
    Hi ,

first you need the correct FW , do you have the Stockrom ??? , then look for , "shortPins" and Maskrommode , this will help you out ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first you need the correct FW , do you have the Stockrom ??? , then look for , "shortPins" and Maskrommode , this will help you out ,

good luck / gefattern
      I haven't installed any mod rom but I haven't the original rom image. Could you provide me some link (also for the matter "hortPins and Maskrommode)? Thanks!

Comment

I haven't installed any mod rom but I haven't the original rom image. Could you provide me some link (also for the matter "hortPins and Maskrommode)? Thanks!
        Hi ,

i dont have this Box , so i can not give you Link for FW , here are some useful Infos :

Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

i dont have this Box , so i can not give you Link for FW , here are some useful Infos :

Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

good luck / gefattern
          I have tried to install "USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86" when I connect the smart TV box on the PC, display and button's LED power on (that was a bit encouraging since the device was totally dead with no LED at all) but It remains with "boot" on its display and the flashing software seems unable to detect It. Any suggestion? Thanks again.

Comment

I was able to make the TV Box detectable by "USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86"  since I haven't found any Vontar stock image I have tried to flash Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock Nexus ROM.
            but the flash process stop at 2% with update error:
            [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

I don't know if this error is due to the fact the firmware isn't compatible with Vontar TX92 (3G RAM 32G ROM). I have chosen this firmware because I haven't fount anything for Vontar TX92 and seems It has basically the same hardware of Tanix TX92 etc.

Comment

I was able to make the TV Box detectable by? "USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86"? since I haven't found any Vontar stock image I have tried to flash? Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock Nexus ROM.
              but the flash process stop at 2% with update error:
              [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

I don't know if this error is due to the fact the firmware isn't compatible with Vontar TX92 (3G RAM 32G ROM). I have chosen this firmware because I haven't fount anything for Vontar TX92 and seems It has basically the same hardware of Tanix TX92 etc.
              Hi ,

one positiv , one nagativ News , do you know what Wifichip is used ??? ,
              for sure the Rom was wrong , best to use Stockrom , look here for some Info :

sure you can find it here on FT too ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

one positiv , one nagativ News , do you know what Wifichip is used ??? ,
                for sure the Rom was wrong , best to use Stockrom , look here for some Info :

sure you can find it here on FT too ,

greetings / gefattern
                Ater long time I'm here again and still I haven't found a valid image.

The wifi chip is Cdtech 201023

Comment

I need a firmware to recover my box, the model of the card is: CS_912_TX92_B8_V1.1 20190801

Comment

Working...
                  X