X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yyvon66
    replied
    i lost text !

on M8S pro L I followed the step to move to android tv, with M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip

everything happened as said on the tutorial, but now I have a blue screen and on it: hold "-" and "ok" while holding the remote near the box,

what should I do, what is this "-" on the remote control?

the remote control is operational, if I press return (below the "-" volume), I leave this screen and find myself on a blue screen, then nothing, but the volume button works, the button also off, I can turn it off, but reboot back to this config screen from the remote

usb keybord and mouse are ok,

how i can do now ?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• yyvon66
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	714355Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	176.5 KB ID:	714358
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Doktor-X
    replied
    You dont need reset switch you can trigger upgrade by pressing menu button on remote control

Leave a comment:

• normy62
    replied
    thanks for your suggestions ( appreciated)
    Doktor-X no reset button on my box
    turtlegsr it wont let me do anything ig i try an OTA it just reboots to the rom there is no boot options after trying.. also no twrp works no reboot to recovery works it just boots straight to the home screen.
    i really think i have made a complete hash of it
    thank guys

Leave a comment:

• turtlegsr
    replied
    Originally posted by normy62 View Post

BUMP
    i really need help to solve this
    You can upgrade to a Magendanz firmware using ZIP file and OTA procedure using local ZIP.
    After this using TWRP upgrade using Stock firmware ZIP files in the desired version...

for me in past resolve problem.

Leave a comment:

• Doktor-X
    replied
    Why dont you try with boot card maker or usb burning tool

Leave a comment:

• normy62
    replied
    finally got it to work but i dont want the new launcher,it is rubbish and i am unable to roll back... if i try the included update app it just ignores the firmware and boots straight to the existing rom (20180205.111652.V0928)
    am unable to boot to recovery menu with any of the reboot to recovery apps there is no terminal in developer and there is no reset button on the box.
    twrp won't work either
    any ideas
    maybe I have destroyed something in the bootloader or something
    thanks in advance
    BUMP
    i really need help to solve this

Leave a comment:

• wolan82
    replied
    Hello everyone

I just got my box the other day and I'm running 20171117.164057 and the problem I'm having is that there is no notification bar top and bottom so my question is is it like that in all newer updates ? The other thing is that I don't have reset button on my pcb LOL ( I can buy one and solder it in no problem). As I'm using remote keyboard I can't switch between applications that have open using ALT+TAb like I could on my old android box.

Leave a comment:

• normy62
    replied
    finally got it to work but i dont want the new launcher,it is rubbish and i am unable to roll back... if i try the included update app it just ignores the firmware and boots straight to the existing rom (20180205.111652.V0928)
    am unable to boot to recovery menu with any of the reboot to recovery apps there is no terminal in developer and there is no reset button on the box.
    twrp won't work either
    any ideas
    maybe I have destroyed something in the bootloader or something
    thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• goblen
    replied
    Originally posted by w00x View Post

Hello,
    You dont need to access to the box settings, in that inicial screen, the box its searching from any Bluetooth device. By pairing your phone, you can skip that screen.
    unfortunaly ... on my phone doent work , no device found
    thanks the same

Leave a comment:

• goblen
    replied

Hello,
    You dont need to access to the box settings, in that inicial screen, the box its searching from any Bluetooth device. By pairing your phone, you can skip that screen.
    thanks thanks thanks

Leave a comment:

• w00x
    replied
    Originally posted by goblen View Post

hello ... how can i pair the phone if there isnt possibility to access of box settings ?
    thanks
    Hello,

Leave a comment:

• goblen
    replied

Hello,
    You can skip that screen if you pair your phone with the box.
    hello ... how can i pair the phone if there isnt possibility to access of box settings ?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• w00x
    replied

have a major problem
    i updated with the 20180205.111652.V0928 OTA update and when i turn on the box it asks me to select the bluetooth remote.. the box i have is not the bluetooth one.. i cant click anyting it jusy goes to a blue screen with nothing.
    can i update or roll back using another methof
    thank you
    Hello,
    You can skip that screen if you pair your phone with the box.

Leave a comment:

• goblen
    replied

have a major problem
    i updated with the 20180205.111652.V0928 OTA update and when i turn on the box it asks me to select the bluetooth remote.. the box i have is not the bluetooth one.. i cant click anyting it jusy goes to a blue screen with nothing.
    can i update or roll back using another methof
    thank you
    i have the same problem .... my remote control is of the old type, and by pressing the "ok" and "vol" keys nothing happens, I stay still at the first screen
    I was forced to go back to the 16/12/2017 firmware

p.s. it is my 1st msg
    hello to everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X