Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tanix TX9 Pro vs Tanix TX92 or Vorke Z6???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Guest. I'm also ordering a Vorke Z6.

Comment

Originally posted by clifforama View Post
      Thanks, Guest. I'm also ordering a Vorke Z6.
      Very good clifforama, so our family will grow very fast.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
        Maybe you have to check at the Vorke plus topic.

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted
        Why should I look for plus version if I don't buy it. Also I am writing here in my own thread which I opened.

Perhaps you should look in Tanix threads as you bought one?

Comment

Geekbuying 11.11 Flash Deal is on now for Vorke Z6 3GB/32GB. $82.72 CAD - $6.55 with coupon PAYPAL. That's about $60 USD. It's probably a little cheaper if paying in USD directly.

(FWIW, my order status still says unpaid even though I paid. According to online chat, confirmations are delayed due to 11.11 promo.)

Unfortunately, Canada Post delays for items from China are horrible -- I might not see the box for up to 6 months. I may just order one from Amazon with free two-day shipping. At significantly higher price, though.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga

Why should I look for plus version if I don't buy it. Also I am writing here in my own thread which I opened.

Perhaps you should look in Tanix threads as you bought one?
            If I can't find answers in a 3rd topic, yes I would look in other topics and probably in the topics dedicated to the device that I am interested at.

So in your case, instead of having that attitude towards me that I am trying to suggest you a solution, you should be thankful.
            Ok mate?

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted

Comment

Deleted
              Last edited by tombraga; 11-12-2017, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by clifforama View Post
                Geekbuying 11.11 Flash Deal is on now for Vorke Z6 3GB/32GB. $82.72 CAD - $6.55 with coupon PAYPAL. That's about $60 USD. It's probably a little cheaper if paying in USD directly.
                (FWIW, my order status still says unpaid even though I paid. According to online chat, confirmations are delayed due to 11.11 promo.)
                Unfortunately, Canada Post delays for items from China are horrible -- I might not see the box for up to 6 months. I may just order one from Amazon with free two-day shipping. At significantly higher price, though.
                Hope you received the Z6. How do you like the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Mis3 View Post

Hope you received the Z6. How do you like the box?

Yes, I did end up receiving the Z6 from Geekbuying. I think it took about 4 weeks, but I don't remember for sure. Shipping from China seemed to have improved near the holidays, so 4 weeks was good, but I'm not sure if it's slowed down again (see long-running thread at http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mail-...s-slow-711375/). I personally experienced long shipping (3-4 months) for small cheap items ordered in spring last year, but for items I ordered in November (including this box), things arrived relatively quickly.

I'm pretty happy with the box. I'm using Magendanz' Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1). I don't use Netflix or anything that requires Widefine L1. No regrets so far.

Comment

Hello all,

i've just received my Tanix TX92, upon inspecting this new tv box a model sticker underneath it says "TX92-LP". Does anyone have an idea what model is this ? I asked the vendor about this issue but they gave me an uncertain answer. It's a 3G/32G Version, is this a lower end model ? or is this with DDR3 instead of DDR4? I remember seeing members mentioned in other posts about Vorke Z6 carries two specs : TX92-A & TX92-B. Not sure how Tanix define their specs.

Any advises will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                    Last edited by larryman; 06-05-2018, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by larryman View Post
                      Hello all,

i've just received my Tanix TX92, upon inspecting this new tv box a model sticker underneath it says "TX92-LP". Does anyone have an idea what model is this ? I asked the vendor about this issue but they gave me an uncertain answer. It's a 3G/32G Version, is this a lower end model ? or is this with DDR3 instead of DDR4? I remember seeing members mentioned in other posts about Vorke Z6 carries two specs : TX92-A & TX92-B. Not sure how Tanix define their specs.

Any advises will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                      LPDDR3. Open the box to see what is the WiFi chipset. If it is 9377, you are lucky (you will be able to install SCV7A).

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

LPDDR3. Open the box to see what is the WiFi chipset. If it is 9377, you are lucky (you will be able to install SCV7A).
                        Thanks lyubodelev. I didn't bother pile opening the box as i have decided to return it. I believe that it is a LPDDR3 version, but my vendor insisted that is a DDR4 version.

Comment

Originally posted by larryman View Post

Thanks lyubodelev. I didn't bother pile opening the box as i have decided to return it. I believe that it is a LPDDR3 version, but my vendor insisted that is a DDR4 version.
                          The Chinese don't know what are they celling...
                          TX92-A(B) - DDR4
                          TX92-LP-A(B)_(V1.0) - LPDDR3.
                          Now the WiFi chipset may also be changed from 9377 to 6255...
                          Last edited by lyubodelev; 06-06-2018, 11:12.

Comment

Dear guys...I own the TX92 3/32 as well...and as I can see concerning RAM types it is weired....

Id like to flash an ATV custom rom.

How can I determine the correct RAM type?

On the box there was TX92-LP sticker.....

Comment

Working...
                            X