Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on tillaz87 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Std+Ultimate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you tillaz87 for the info about DRM, I have googled and found out about this true sad though. However your afford about this custom roms is really appreciate.

zelder again I googled and read quite a lot, I installed the custom atv roms by using usb burning tools, need male to male usb though. then flashed the lcd by twrp. That's it.

Comment

i try update via usb vorke z6 plus....and i have a error...[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error...Plz help...tnx

Comment

100% finally burnig.....but......blocked in logo...GOOGLE.....any sugestion please?

Comment

Originally posted by riana2010 View Post
          100% finally burnig.....but......blocked in logo...GOOGLE.....any sugestion please?

ur device bricked bro??

Comment

Originally posted by zelder View Post

ur device bricked bro??
            yep....

Comment

this is the update for 10.7 tillaz87 room, credit should go to him

Image(s)
              for Tanix TX9 Pro

for Vorke Z6 Plus

to convert this ATV roms to standard ones you should install the following zip via TWRP

cheers

Comment

diference 10.6 and 10.7 ? tnx

Comment

diference 10.6 and 10.7 ? tnx
                  check here

Comment

work in sd card mode or ...only usb burning tool ( because have a error,,[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error)?..tnx in advance

Comment

work in sd card mode or ...only usb burning tool ( because have a error,,[0x30403003]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data tranfer error)?..tnx in advance
                      I only use the usb burning tool, so I can not tell

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
                        this is the update for 10.7 tillaz87 room, credit should go to him

Image(s)
                        for Tanix TX9 Pro

for Vorke Z6 Plus

to convert this ATV roms to standard ones you should install the following zip via TWRP

cheers
                        I have tested more or less all versions for my Z6Plus including this one. Only one does not have blocks that require reboot of the box and is the first Magendanz version adapted from Alianato.
                        I'm disappointed, I'm afraid these machines have hardware problems.
                        Thanks anyway for everyone's commitment
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

I have tested more or less all versions for my Z6Plus including this one. Only one does not have blocks that require reboot of the box and is the first Magendanz version adapted from Alianato.
                          I'm disappointed, I'm afraid these machines have hardware problems.
                          Thanks anyway for everyone's commitment
                          Cheers
                          Well, I must agree with you, I already lost too much time with this box, it's very unstable, lot's of lockups, and I am sure it's not because of diferent roms
                          cheers

Comment

In most boxes that I get reboot 80 percent time it from a heat issue. Quick test is to plug a USB fan into and just set box on it run as normal. No reboot problem heat. Simple test in any event. Good luck. Looked at case would need to provide vents on bottom as looks like box sealed pretty good so I'd say heat a issue poor design box enclosed no vents.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

link with ,,the first Magendanz version adapted from Alianato'' please....tnx

Comment

Vorke Z6 Plus..they definitely have a hardware problem ... I tried all the possible rom ... blocking in the boot ... or going a few minutes well and getting stuck...I bought 4 pieces and 2 are defective ... I sent one in guaranty in China ... after 4 days started one to make trouble ....I certainly will not buy from Vorke anymore......

Comment

Working...
                                X