Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 6.0.1 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Comment

Good to hear from you Super. Totally understand. I think folks got used to all the great custom roms for so many boxes you churned out so lovingly. Great work M8. Everyones life changes and hopefully the lack of time means your life is filled with wonderful rewarding things. All the best!
      On a side note, its kinda funny, you posting to the Minix U9 thread. It seems the Minix team has abandoned this box and basically disappeared. Many on that forum are really upset. So your rom lives on!
      Have a great weekend!

Comment

Hi
        i have question maybe someone test it i was have problem with dolby Digital sound on original stock some film not work sound,with This stock will be ok?i want know before change it.thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
          Good to hear from you Super. Totally understand. I think folks got used to all the great custom roms for so many boxes you churned out so lovingly. Great work M8. Everyones life changes and hopefully the lack of time means your life is filled with wonderful rewarding things. All the best!
          On a side note, its kinda funny, you posting to the Minix U9 thread. It seems the Minix team has abandoned this box and basically disappeared. Many on that forum are really upset. So your rom lives on!
          Have a great weekend!
          Hoo that is news to me... lol need to check that out!

Comment

I noticed the minix forum not available. Is it true minix isn’t supporting this box anymore? I hope not I just ordered one today.

Update: I was able to cancel my order.
            Last edited by al8782; 08-21-2018, 11:57.

Comment

@ al8782 - One can only wonder what's going on with the Minix forum. It may just be down or gone all together. Roberto Jorge mentioned on Youtube it was most likely down because they are changing something. I bought a U9-h a couple years ago. Its actually a solid S912 build and Superceleron's rom ran great on my box. But the sporadic Minix firmware updates and lately non-existence of any Minix support is somewhat disconcerting and makes the U9 a bad choice right now in my opinion.

Comment

@ al8782 - One can only wonder what's going on with the Minix forum. It may just be down or gone all together. Roberto Jorge mentioned on Youtube it was most likely down because they are changing something. I bought a U9-h a couple years ago. Its actually a solid S912 build and Superceleron's rom ran great on my box. But the sporadic Minix firmware updates and lately non-existence of any Minix support is somewhat disconcerting and makes the U9 a bad choice right now in my opinion.
                Will have to wait and see what’s going on. Thanks for the response

Comment

I just received a reply back from an email I sent to minix and thus is what they said.

Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for contacting us.

Firstly, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by the MINIX Forum being offline.

We’re aware of this issue with MINIX Forum and working to have it back online as soon as possible.

We shall notify users once the forum is back online, hopefully very soon.

An Android 7.0 Nougat OS firmware update will be made available for MINIX NEO U9-H in early September.

Once again, sorry for any trouble caused.

Best Regards,

John Scutt

MINIX Technology Limited

Comment

@ al8782 Thanks for the info. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Comment

@ al8782 Thanks for the info. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.
                      I also asked if they plan on releasing a new box and he said yeah, but didn’t want to get into details. He said everything will be posted in September.

Comment

Originally posted by al8782 View Post
                        I just received a reply back from an email I sent to minix and thus is what they said.

Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for contacting us.

Firstly, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by the MINIX Forum being offline.

We’re aware of this issue with MINIX Forum and working to have it back online as soon as possible.

We shall notify users once the forum is back online, hopefully very soon.

An Android 7.0 Nougat OS firmware update will be made available for MINIX NEO U9-H in early September.

Once again, sorry for any trouble caused.

Best Regards,

John Scutt

MINIX Technology Limited
                        That is really good and helpful information. Thanks for the investigative work!

Comment

well lets see if they rls 7.... i will make a new rom if they do!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            well lets see if they rls 7.... i will make a new rom if they do!
                            Right On! Looking forward to that!

Comment

Just received email from Scott from Minix. He sent link to 7.1 Android for U9-H

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by al8782 View Post
                                Just received email from Scott from Minix. He sent link to 7.1 Android for U9-H

https://mega.nz/#!XT5x3bIK!p-nFyYXXn...zkUrFQOydsGSkE
                                Hooo nice i will be making a ATV rom for it during this next week

Comment

Working...
                                X