X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{ROM} PoisonATV V4.9 S912 FINAL

POISONATV

Here we go with a new Version of the PoisonATV Firmware.
    We are supporting S905X, S905W, and S912.
    This Thread is about the S912 Version and only this Version will be supported in this Thread.

CHANGELOG

V4.9
    -Stability update
    -New Tweaks
    -Final for this firmware

V4.8
    -Fixed video playback issues with some apps
    -fixed some permissions
    -added some more tweaks for speed and better video quality

V4.7
    -fixed sleep mode on some boxes
    -added memory cleaner (Launcher icon instead of banner)
    -Changed boot logo
    -Changed bootvideo
    -changed launcher wallpaper
    -Added Tv Voice Input (ported it from another androidtv not sure what it exactly does)
    -erased old memory cleaner
    -erased gallery (not used in androidtv anyways)
    -Added build.prop tweak for netflix (Not sure if it helps but ported it from another androidtv)

V4.6
    -Based on Vorke/Tanix firmwares
    -Twrp Recovery
    -Init.d Tweaks enabled
    -Modded UI
    -Modded Framework
    -Gamepad/controller support
    -PictureInPicture Feature
    -Voice command enabled
    -Re-designed Look (Black&White)
    -Modded Wifi drivers
    -Optimizer app added
    -Airscreen Added (GoogleCast alternative)
    -Removed Netflix ESN (Broken anyways)
    -Root enabled by Default (Can be controlled in settings)
    -Autoframerate options
    -Removed Moresettings(Broken/Useless)
    -Tvapp Repo Added
    -Tweaked GoogleServices
    -MultiTasking Enabled
    -LockedScreenRemoved
    -Amlogic Codec Added
    -Zipalign On everyboot
    -SnappyUI Mod Added

-Bugs???
    Stable

Installation
    -Recommended to use amlogic USB Burningtool 2.1.7 With force erase option enabled (NOT NORMAL ERASE)
    -Sd Burncard tool not recommended as users usually report issues with their systems
    -Playstore takes Time to kick in but works
    -Pick 1GB or Regular Version Depending on your device

THE PROJECT:

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
    Currently, we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
    So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
    Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak, minixfreak and @neomode.

DOWNLOADS:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Builds are uploading right now, Be Patient

DONATING:

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
    If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]

SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited by minixfreak; 04-23-2019, 01:26.

Thanks again for another release of this great ROM!

Of course will flash and report back my findings.

One question: will OTA upgrade be available in the future? Cause my results with backup and restore on a fresh ROM of the installed APK's and more important the settings of those apps are not ideal.

Comment

Success Install on x92 2gb with aml burning tool 2.1.6 (forse erase) ,wifi bluetooth, work,thanks,still try other features

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

On firmware 4.7 video log is freezing on video on IPTV stb emulator when change the player internal player the freeze stop.estop.end other iptv lag video

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
          On firmware 4.7 video log is freezing on video on IPTV stb emulator when change the player internal player the freeze stop.estop.end other iptv lag video
          havent touched anything from v4.6 to v4.7 to do with video ... stb emulator works good on mine perfect player etc .... maybe reburn ... also check your iptv service as well lots of issues the last few days with all them

Comment

Ok i going to check

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

havent touched anything from v4.6 to v4.7 to do with video ... stb emulator works good on mine perfect player etc .... maybe reburn ... also check your iptv service as well lots of issues the last few days with all them
              Have not zip format for 4.7? I want update from 4.6 and not lost data, how to?

Comment

Hi minixfreak great job again mate. Netflix hd (1080p)working on this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
                  Hi minixfreak great job again mate. Netflix hd (1080p)working on this rom?
                  i dont use netflix ... 720p should be working with a modded netflix tho this doesnt have lv1 drm widevine thats what netflix uses to stream in 1080p and up

Comment

Well i whent back to minix u9h firmware end. No issue on the original firmware of minix. stb emulator is working great IPTV service is working great but when I change the firmware to poison 4.7 issue with the firmware.. I never have this issue on your firmware V1 V2 V3 V4 v5 v6. but in this firmware 4.7 I'm getting this problem

Comment

Minix freak how can I put firmware 4.6 on sleep mode that's the only issue I have with that firmware so I can have that sleep mode working of 4.6 firmware.. firmware 4.7 is not working for me firmware 4.6 is working for me the only the only issue is sleep more can you guide me on 4.6 appreciate it

Comment

Minix freak how can I put firmware 4.6 on sleep mode that's the only issue I have with that firmware so I can have that sleep mode working of 4.6 firmware.. firmware 4.7 is not working for me firmware 4.6 is working for me the only the only issue is sleep more can you guide me on 4.6 appreciate it
                        I added the script in same as v4.6 so should be working the same

Comment

I went back to Firmware 4.6 and stb emulator it's working great on IPTV service . The only issue sleep mode it's not working for me. Somehow firmware 4.7 it's not working for me

Comment

On the other built Rk3328 I don't have any issue at all stb emulator work on your built 4.7 firmware I don't have any issue with IP service on that bill. But anyhow I appreciate your work and your effort I'm please thank you

Comment

I went back to Firmware 4.6 and stb emulator it's working great on IPTV service . The only issue sleep mode it's not working for me. Somehow firmware 4.7 it's not working for me
                              okay ill make a patch for v4.7 for better video etc... forgot those tweaks but it will only be a patch and not a new version

Comment

Working...
                              X