No announcement yet.

UGOOS AM6 S922X TV Box Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Yes Sir! ...looks a lot like a looper, da' sw has a case of stooper.
    Try the reset. Pickup the logs for sure! Watch them run a bit. They'll differ quit a bit, let the machine settle in before running any thing.
    iF you're not holding a developed/ saved data with vance,
    Back data if you like, but wipe data/ cache on any apps/ players your not heavily vested in Before Going reset.
    where possible we're looking for a clean first boot of apps as well.
    am6 is post boot, settled, and loaded its preferred apps...
    start vance, 10 min. If a Nogo, kill the app. Try V music, same way.. Blogs repeat the same line or few lines 6 or eight times it's a lost cause kill that app and try, I'm not sure what your player is, try the smart YouTube app, There's also a beta version.Ones blue the other ones red? Maybe that shit I'm just not familiar with that ANU player.
    My line by line logs are longer than that with more entries but if you'll notice up around line 200 things change a little bit also not long after that it starts checking the temperature once it I don't think there's a chance for anything around it as a similar load factor. In my mind the bottom line is, the software is too restrictive. You're a few things you're going to see kind of a repetitive pattern it has to do with the samba net work also. The way it's written and it got to be some very passive apps, and perhaps ones that have the ability to change audio files and video codex, I just don't think they're going to run without a major rewrite. I'm still on 3.9, after falling back from 3.9.1. So there's gonna be a difference but if you can package a couple of paragraphs of that activity. And if you'll notice it it goes along with the changes tactic and so you want to capture a couple of the different tactics especially up after line 200. It goes to the thermals, attempt to shut the logs off even though they're not running supposedly and I believe it starts to write a report,Or otherwise call for back up, I thought I noticed that it sort of labeled you and outlaw app. About 20 lines later? LOL. But it's late and I might have that wrong.
    I'd discuss and upload via chat. Not so much for information to you, but if Becky or Nancy understand your issue concisely, they will report it, in a more real time fashion. Give them your brief timeline: I tried this, then I did this. And ask them to commit to a timeframe getting back to you. Can I check with you in 48 hours? Or will I hear from you when. Ask for an explanation of the conflict.
    Did you say you're getting similar behavior from stock YouTube app? It is possible that the two will not play on the box. So I don't know what your set up is- but if you're able to hide Vance then run regular YouTube and see what happens with it. Again it's got all the approvals of Google and android, not so advanced- it may act differently...and that's totally unacceptable. Vance has features and benefits you want and you should be able to run it.
    let us know what happens and I'll like I said look at that Log when it's booting from a Fresh wipe and rebuild.
    youMight hide freeze or offload to external storage vans and do your first run with regular YouTube perhaps, it'll build on those parameters and not object so much. That's what we called the Swag Theory. If you're not sure what that is just ask, glad to share!
    Do any of the notations around the comm system something "phone" something...does that relate, or make sense to you or correlate to your service provider?
    luck2you
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 04-26-2021, 09:39.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
      Silver Yes Sir! ...looks a lot like a looper, da' sw has a case of stooper.
      Try the reset. Pickup the logs for sure! Watch them run a bit. They'll differ quit a bit, let the machine settle in before running any thing.
      iF you're not holding a developed/ saved data with vance,
      Back data if you like, but wipe data/ cache on any apps/ players your not heavily vested in Before Going reset.
      where possible we're looking for a clean first boot of apps as well.
      am6 is post boot, settled, and loaded its preferred apps...
      start vance, 10 min. If a Nogo, kill the app. Try V music, same way.. Blogs repeat the same line or few lines 6 or eight times it's a lost cause kill that app and try, I'm not sure what your player is, try the smart YouTube app, There's also a beta version.Ones blue the other ones red? Maybe that shit I'm just not familiar with that ANU player.
      My line by line logs are longer than that with more entries but if you'll notice up around line 200 things change a little bit also not long after that it starts checking the temperature once it I don't think there's a chance for anything around it as a similar load factor. In my mind the bottom line is, the software is too restrictive. You're a few things you're going to see kind of a repetitive pattern it has to do with the samba net work also. The way it's written and it got to be some very passive apps, and perhaps ones that have the ability to change audio files and video codex, I just don't think they're going to run without a major rewrite. I'm still on 3.9, after falling back from 3.9.1. So there's gonna be a difference but if you can package a couple of paragraphs of that activity. And if you'll notice it it goes along with the changes tactic and so you want to capture a couple of the different tactics especially up after line 200. It goes to the thermals, attempt to shut the logs off even though they're not running supposedly and I believe it starts to write a report,Or otherwise call for back up, I thought I noticed that it sort of labeled you and outlaw app. About 20 lines later? LOL. But it's late and I might have that wrong.
      I'd discuss and upload via chat. Not so much for information to you, but if Becky or Nancy understand your issue concisely, they will report it, in a more real time fashion. Give them your brief timeline: I tried this, then I did this. And ask them to commit to a timeframe getting back to you. Can I check with you in 48 hours? Or will I hear from you when. Ask for an explanation of the conflict.
      Did you say you're getting similar behavior from stock YouTube app? It is possible that the two will not play on the box. So I don't know what your set up is- but if you're able to hide Vance then run regular YouTube and see what happens with it. Again it's got all the approvals of Google and android, not so advanced- it may act differently...and that's totally unacceptable. Vance has features and benefits you want and you should be able to run it.
      let us know what happens and I'll like I said look at that Log when it's booting from a Fresh wipe and rebuild.
      youMight hide freeze or offload to external storage vans and do your first run with regular YouTube perhaps, it'll build on those parameters and not object so much. That's what we called the Swag Theory. If you're not sure what that is just ask, glad to share!
      Do any of the notations around the comm system something "phone" something...does that relate, or make sense to you or correlate to your service provider?
      luck2you
      I think the Amlogic "AmNuPlayer" has a bug that keeps it from operating, i will report to ugoos blog

Comment

mo123 i have not tried factory reset i have 2 boxes and the one connecte via ethernet LAN does not seem to have that problem and runs same system and went trough same updates,

i clean flashed from 0.3.9 firmware using pc, both boxes are rooted with magisk.

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Might then be a bug with NuPlayer(used by all video apps) from the Amlogic SDK.
          Report all your findings to Ugoos with step by step instructions how to reproduce it, exact firmware versions used, wifi connection used, router used, wifi speed, sample video clip in the Youtube app, Vanced Youtube version used etc.

mo123 i was thinking about that aswell as it affects every player on the system, unfortunately i am unable to reproduce the issue myself as it happens randomly while using the box.

Comment

Hi
          i usually keep away from "flashing roms" and such...

but is there a way to make the Ugoos box an "Android 64bit" box?

Cause i really wanted to try Dolphin emulator in it...

Comment

Originally posted by cacildo View Post
          Hi
          i usually keep away from "flashing roms" and such...

but is there a way to make the Ugoos box an "Android 64bit" box?

Cause i really wanted to try Dolphin emulator in it...
          The Dolphin emulator is available on Ugoos Am6 via EmuElec

Comment

my am6 plus started acting weird. netflix , youtube , and other video players and streaming app for sometime get stuck on video but still playing. It is getting out of sync. any ideas. all apps are running on local storage although I have sd inserted. internet is also fast and stable

Comment

Originally posted by yougz View Post

The Dolphin emulator is available on Ugoos Am6 via EmuElec
              What would be better? Emuelec or Linux?

I know basically nothing about installing a second operational system on a thumb drive. And i like the android enviroment because i do have a lot of apps that i use everyday like Kodi and some games

If i do install emuelec or linux do i keep the android side of things?

Comment

Originally posted by cacildo View Post

What would be better? Emuelec or Linux?

I know basically nothing about installing a second operational system on a thumb drive. And i like the android enviroment because i do have a lot of apps that i use everyday like Kodi and some games

If i do install emuelec or linux do i keep the android side of things?
                Emuelec is a Linux system which is installed on a micro SD card or USB key. Android still works, you can start either on Android or on EmueElec is switcher from one to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by yougz View Post

Emuelec is a Linux system which is installed on a micro SD card or USB key. Android still works, you can start either on Android or on EmueElec is switcher from one to the other.
                  I always hear about this EmulELEC. Is it a system made only for emulators? Can i just use any tutorial on google or should i use an especific one for the Ugoos box?

Comment

Yes you can follow any tutorial and when choosing the DTB you choose the one for Ugoos AM6 (you will understand by following the tutorial).

Comment

Yes ... , use the proper DTB file for your device (S922X).

EmuELEC wiki

Comment

nvm, double post
                        Last edited by cacildo; 05-20-2021, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                          Yes ... , use the proper DTB file for your device (S922X).

EmuELEC wiki
                          Thanks
                          im slowly giving it a try
                          They even have a DTB for the Ugoos am6, but im getting stuck on install

anyone got it working? Which DTB did you used?

Comment

mo123 i was thinking about that aswell as it affects every player on the system, unfortunately i am unable to reproduce the issue myself as it happens randomly while using the box.

Update: both tv boxes have same isse, lan/wifi does not matter, both run latest firmware, vp9 codec disable does not matter, box cannot load up video anymore, no online streams no local video files can be played, player keeps loading and freezes up.

Only restart could fix problem for me atm.

Must be firmware issue with built in player.

Comment

Working...
                            X