No announcement yet.

Beelink GT-King Pro Android 9.0 Now with CoreELEC Linux Dual Operating System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darkstar Many thanks, but it reboot only to Android Recovery... I have rev. A (1,80GHz) box, for installation I use CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20191204-Generic.img.gz with 32GB card. But nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
      darkstar Many thanks, but it reboot only to Android Recovery... I have rev. A (1,80GHz) box, for installation I use CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20191204-Generic.img.gz with 32GB card. But nothing.
      image is correct, did you copy device tree file to root of Boot Partition and rename it as ( g12b_s922x_beelink_gt_king_rev_a.dtb) to dtb.img
      It will not boot until you put the correct device tree file to root folder of BOOT partition.

Comment

Yes, I rename g12b_s922x_beelink_gt_king_rev_a,dtb to dtb.img - put in root SD Card.

Comment

this is weird, could you try it wit a usb memory stick you must plug it to otg port.

Comment

I replaced SD card 32GB with 16GB and CoreElec is working. :-)

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent, sd cards can be a pain in general

Hi I’m new to all of this I’ve just purchased this box and have somehow managed to minimalise the bottom bar and am unable to get it back has anyone else done this and if so how do I retrieve it
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• mo123
              mo123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Long press the menu button or swipe up and drag from the bottom of the screen with a mouse perhaps?

I will return to the hot topic of A73 cores frequency.
            Has anyone of you compared the 2.2GHz and 1.7GHz versions in Antutu?

Comment

Hi,
              I'm looking to install 'youtube vanced', the root version since the gt-king pro is rooted.
              So I installed SAI in order to install the .apks but when I put SAI in root mode it does not work ..? No pop-up window to grant root access ..?
              In addition you must be able to deactivate the verification of .apk files, do I have to use Xposed or Magisk to do this, or does a simpler solution exist?
              Thank you and good day

Comment

Hello
                i got my gt king pro today, i am not a professional, so i hav 3 questions please.
                1.is it normal that when i check in Aid64 my box CPU is only up to 1800MHz and not 2.2MHz?
                2. Can I get rid of root? Because i have a streaming app that does not support root
                3. How i use Disney +? When i sing in, the app closes itself

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Shark91n View Post
                  Hello
                  i got my gt king pro today, i am not a professional, so i hav 3 questions please.
                  1.is it normal that when i check in Aid64 my box CPU is only up to 1800MHz and not 2.2MHz?
                  2. Can I get rid of root? Because i have a streaming app that does not support root
                  3. How i use Disney +? When i sing in, the app closes itself

Thanks in advance
                  Hello,
                  I don't know for 1 and 3
                  But i can help you for the root, you need to get developer settings, and in this developer settings you can switch root on/off..

Comment

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post

Hello,
                    I don't know for 1 and 3
                    But i can help you for the root, you need to get developer settings, and in this developer settings you can switch root on/off..
                    Thanks Ac2n. I turned off the root, and when i check in root checker says that root is not installed. But my streaming app still not working. Do you think magisk will do better to hide the root, or it is the same?

Comment

I don't know for Magisk maybe it's a better solution for hide the root... What streaming app is this ? Maybe the app is the problem ?
                      Regarding the speed of the processors, apparently Beelink downgraded in order to avoid certain problems ...
                      If you have found the solution to your problem, please share your experience with us.
                      Thank you..

Comment

For disney+ you can see that:

Comment

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post
                          I don't know for Magisk maybe it's a better solution for hide the root... What streaming app is this ? Maybe the app is the problem ?
                          Regarding the speed of the processors, apparently Beelink downgraded in order to avoid certain problems ...
                          If you have found the solution to your problem, please share your experience with us.
                          Thank you..
                          It calls Mytv+ for live tv and movies. It works perfectly on phons and mi box. Anyway i will try magisk, if i dont brick my box

Comment

I used this one, it installed but when i login in, the app closes itself.

Comment

Working...
                            X