Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setup wizard is stuck at "Please wait" for hours after network was connecting. I'm in China and cannot access Google website since there is no proxy setting. How can I fix it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	plswait.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	801322

Comment

Originally posted by blindlf View Post
      Setup wizard is stuck at "Please wait" for hours after network was connecting. I'm in China and cannot access Google website since there is no proxy setting. How can I fix it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	plswait.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	801322
      maybe google services are blocked in your country as china has a rift with the USA.... so try with a vpn because everywhere else works

Comment

Two problems:
        1. Volume bar disappeared, but a blank bar shows on the right side and disappeared after a while over and over again.
        2. logcat cannot work: "logcat read failure"
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by blindlf View Post
          Two problems:
          1. Volume bar disappeared, but a blank bar shows on the right side and disappeared after a while over and over again.
          2. logcat cannot work: "logcat read failure"
          Go to settings then apps and show system apps ... go to systemui.... clear data and force close and it all works ... it's a small bug I have to look into

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Go to settings then apps and show system apps ... go to systemui.... clear data and force close and it all works ... it's a small bug I have to look into
            Cool, It works

Comment

i will be releasing V8 Soon builds are uploading ..... i just cant test gt1 mini builds but should work .... i fixed the systemui bug i hope so far it hasnt done anything wierd .... debloated a bit and mades soem tweaks as well Plus brand new amazing theme ..... will keep everyone updated when all the builds upload

Comment

updated to V8..... ENJOY EVERYONE

Comment

Hi minixfreak.
                  In your the latest version V8 it can be disabled DolbyVision?
                  I ask this because I have trouble with customized display settings, isn't preserved after reboot, and I solved this utilizing SC's firmware and disambling DolbyVision.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
                    Hi minixfreak.
                    In your the latest version V8 it can be disabled DolbyVision?
                    I ask this because I have trouble with customized display settings, isn't preserved after reboot, and I solved this utilizing SC's firmware and disambling DolbyVision.
                    Thank you.
                    this is based on v7 with fixes and tweaks

Comment

Thanks for the update. Is V8 based on latest 908P0 Firmware? I didn't see it in the changelog,,,

Comment

Originally posted by universal View Post
                        Thanks for the update. Is V8 based on latest 908P0 Firmware? I didn't see it in the changelog,,,
                        Yes ... have you tried it ? any issues?

Comment

I am downlading, I try it.

Comment

Tried to burn V8 with usb tool 2.2.0 and it stops at 14% tried two different usb cables 4 x ports lol

GTKing pro SA9H.
                            also can not flash back to std lol any ideas update now back to standard by sd card method

V8 Re-downloaded and also fails on 16% this time.
                            Last edited by chenzen666; 04-10-2020, 18:12.

Comment

Originally posted by chenzen666 View Post
                              Tried to burn V8 with usb tool 2.2.0 and it stops at 14% tried two different usb cables 4 x ports lol

GTKing pro SA9H.
                              also can not flash back to std lol any ideas update now back to standard by sd card method

V8 Re-downloaded and also fails on 16% this time.
                              I'll double check if anything for corrupted during upload and get back to u ... can anyone else verify this ? Also use the newest burning tool

Comment

In changelog V7 it say dual boot to coreelec is this in version 8 and how is it invoked? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X