Beelink GT King Pro Wi-Fi MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT King Pro Wi-Fi MOD

Ok....after see that internal wi-fi on this model sucks, to the point of almost 0,22Mb`s, i decide to mod my Beelink GT King Pro:

First, did open the box and drill a hole:

First, did open the box and drill a hole:

Must be carefull little pieces of metal dont go inside boardcircuit, and short something!

Then, install the BNC female, i did buy from 5 bucks on BG...
    Remove the original conector antenna, put a little tap, and conect the new antena to board...(sorry no pictures)

Installed and mounted, the new BNC:

And the new Wi-fi antenna:

Almost like original!!

And did it works? Well i have 100MB`s fiber, with a router about 10 meters. Originally as posted above, i get
    lot of breakes on conection, sometimes did refuse to conect, with a signal way above 1Mb`...a complete disgrace!

Here are the results:

About 160% increase signal! Also, wi-fi conects almost as speed light!
    Im very happy with this mod, works very well, is not complicated, easy and cheap. No rom`s, mods, or whatever....
    Also, i can remove antenna any time, if i want put the box on my pocket.

Hope you guys did enjoy!

Good job, but you can do it better.

Comment

Thanks.

Did you notice the massive cooler i have? It seems that my version has a massive passive cooler, and other models have different version not so big of a cooler..

So im not sure if it will works on my case.

Also, i would put antennas on opposite places, as far possible one from other, , to reduce SWR interference. Its a small detail.

Don`t use BT, but i also can make another hole to install it. Maybe its my second mod....

ROM in use is last version PIE from Alvitech.

LAst night was a joy surf internet on Vance....

Comment

I do it too. Since about two year's. Works perfect! The short line is the antenna for Bluetooth.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Well done!

Maybe i did get the inspiration from you.

Im very happy with this mod, really makes the difference!

Comment

Working...
          X