No announcement yet.

Beelink GT King dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see where you tried that box on a different TV........... You need to do that.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes agree go visit a friend or take to work just to test,
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Yes agree go visit a friend or take to work just to test,
        I will try that tomorrow. I just tried another adapter, same thing.

Comment

Tried other hdmi ports on tv? Tried factory reset? Or enter recovery and restart via remote power from there.
          I had similar issue and purely stumbled on that boot fix....still don't know the how and why of it?!
          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
            Tried other hdmi ports on tv? Tried factory reset? Or enter recovery and restart via remote power from there.
            I had similar issue and purely stumbled on that boot fix....still don't know the how and why of it?!
            Hi ,

think you must connect it to a lower Resolution TV ,

like Users explained before , if the IR works , good

sign , greetings / gefattern

Comment

As ClarkKent says, see if you can get in to the Android recovery menu. You get into the recovery menu by inserting a paper clip and to the reset hole on the bottom of the box as you are plugging in the power cord. Hold the reset button with the paper clip and continue holding it for about 15 seconds after you plug the power in. That should get you into the recovery menu. Then do a factory reset from that menu.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                See if you can get in to the Android recovery menu. You get into the recovery menu by inserting a paper clip and to the reset hole on the bottom of the box as you are plugging in the power cord. Hold the reset button with the paper clip and continue holding it for about 15 seconds after you plug the power in. That should get you into the recovery menu.
                ++ I would cruise your TV settings (on TV) , to see if you can limit display to 1080.
                ....you'd be surprised at what incompatible resolution requests can result in display activity (or not)?
                ​​

Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
                X