Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android TV with new serial number S/N: LPN1 available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV with new serial number S/N: LPN1 available?

Hello, anyone know if a rom Android TV is compatible with this new box which use this firmware ??

GT1_709N1
    The following firmware is for S/N code machines starting with S/N: LPN1

USB cable firmware
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EiQwj7wb-DJPhaADbLQc6bMBVKt9E8K0Zi5rMAdjVQuKNA?e=tkA38O

USB Brush:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8chkgcfcwQ

SD cable firmware
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EnVBgm2FHk9ApD-EgXZd3iUBLmAWtjkfFfkyXcXWncHt_A?e=UbCsDd

SD card brush:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saZWCyXVETQ&t=333s

Graphics tutorial:

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EXDiD7NCN5VPkSK4GqR9ejYBX8kwhuFEEOruZ55D-lAKSw?e=LtaALF

Note:
    GT1_709N1_AP6255 and previous GT1 software are not universal

I tried on my LPN1 almost every firmware shared on this forum dedicated for GT1 Ultimate... no luck. Once I needed to unbrick my box. We need to wait

Comment

I also received a LPN1 version with 709N1 firmware from Gearbest (Germany warehouse), and I'm not very happy with the performance and the image quality of the box.

kieper have you tried Poison ROM? Some GT1 Ultimate owners (in xda-devel forum) claim it works well, but cannot make sure it's the right model even when the post has 2 months. Which ROM caused bricking your box?

Comment

Anyone who try this rom on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by silvhino View Post
          Anyone who try this rom on the box?

https://www.atvxperience.com/downloa...m-18-oct-2018/
          I just tried this ROM (package contain two files, I used this one - "s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF.img") and flashed successfully on my LPN1. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by kieper View Post

I just tried this ROM (package contain two files, I used this one - "s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF.img") and flashed successfully on my LPN1. Thanks for the link!
            Please can you tell me how to flash this ROM on my beelink s/n LPN1

Comment

Originally posted by Trlselim View Post

Please can you tell me how to flash this ROM on my beelink s/n LPN1
              Just flash it with USB burning tool, like other firmwares available on this forum.

Comment

Can I Install the ROM with SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by Trlselim View Post
                  Can I Install the ROM with SD card?
                  I've never use this feature/SD card flashing, but I think it should works.

Comment

Hello, is there any custom ROM for LPN1? But normal android, no android TV.
                    Thank you

Comment

hello,
                      I tried all the roms and it works only s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF.img. how can I get back to the stock rom GT1_709N1. I tried but it does not work

Comment

Its a crazy with Beelink! When got stable devices with stable ROM, they create new, "beeter" device with not stable ROM... and.... this same name... and LPN1 got new version processor A912B (prev A912)

Comment

yeeees meeee and more people... I read different forums and most people seek custom ROM. Stock ROM its no smooth and not stable.
                          Faster is GT1 2/16 with Android 6.0. Its not normal

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH
                            Hello,
                            If anybody is interested in a ROM for GT1 Ultimate starting with SN: LPN1 (Build 709N1) Please let me know. It's standard Android 7 not Android TV. I have one that I created for somebody but I don't think I will be releasing to the public since I'm pretty busy and can't maintain another ROM. I hear they also have faulty hardware. Just PM (Private Message) me if you're interested.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Alvatech i have gt1 ultimate SN:LPN1 And im interested in a rom

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH
                              Hello,
                              If anybody is interested in a ROM for GT1 Ultimate starting with SN: LPN1 (Build 709N1) Please let me know. It's standard Android 7 not Android TV. I have one that I created for somebody but I don't think I will be releasing to the public since I'm pretty busy and can't maintain another ROM. I hear they also have faulty hardware. Just PM (Private Message) me if you're interested.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Alvatech, I am also intersted in your rom. The stock rom does not work with Amazon Prime video (sound but no video). I tried "s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF.img" (i flashed with a sd card) but amazon still not works...Ip TV is already slow. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X