Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android TV with new serial number S/N: LPN1 available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

Is there any Android TV custom rom for GT1 ultimate s/n LPN1 available yet? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Alvatech, I am interested in your ROM for my GT1 Ultimate S/N LPN1. Could you please give me a link?
      Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone,
        first sorry for my english. I used ALVATECH's ROM on my GT1 Ultimate S/N LPN1, and everything working without problems to now. It looks better then original and I love it. But I find out that I probably need ATV because my IPTV provider set quality of the stream by the device. FullHD 50 fps for TVs and TV boxes (devices with ATV) and HD-720i 25 fps for other (PCs, Mobile Phones). And GT1 Ultimate with pure Android is mobile phone for them.

Update 7 Jan2019
        I successfully flashed the Android TV "s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF.img" on my LPN1 device. Looks good. The biggest problem I've had is resolved. An IPTV provider thinks my box is a television and I have better current quality. Youtube also works in fullHD.
        But the new big problem is here. I can not launch HBO Go Europe (5.9.0) app. I tried to install the American and Nordic versions and work well. But when I start my version - 1 second black screen and go back to the home screen without any label about the problem.
        Last edited by Jan.KO; 01-08-2019, 15:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan A View Post
          I also received a LPN1 version with 709N1 firmware from Gearbest (Germany warehouse), and I'm not very happy with the performance and the image quality of the box.

kieper have you tried Poison ROM? Some GT1 Ultimate owners (in xda-devel forum) claim it works well, but cannot make sure it's the right model even when the post has 2 months. Which ROM caused bricking your box?

Poison 4.3 freezes after logo screen at boot with GT1 ult LPN1

Juan : where are xda users reports please ?

Comment

Bonjour je viens d'acheter la beelink GT1 Ultimate commen?ant par SN: LPN1 et je ne peux pas flasher correctement la rom as tu une rom en stock ? m'envoyer je te remercie d'avance.

Comment

La GT1 Ultimate commenc? par SN: LPN1 ne peux pas etre flash? par carte SD car il doit y avoir une nouvelle securit?

Comment

cavalerie
                Pour l'instant la seul rom qui fonctionne est celle d'Atvxperience version S912 V2FF LPDDR/DDR.
                N?anmoins plusieurs application ne se lancent pas, c'est notamment le cas de mycanal, amazon video et netflix...

Comment

Hi Beelink GT1 ultimate 3gb 32gb S/N LPN1GB.
                  Looking for a good fast rom!

Comment

Any tested update on this please?

Comment

ALVATECH thank you for the support
                      Last edited by ruka86; 02-16-2019, 23:05.

Comment

Hi, it is possible to get your rom for this current version 710N1-20190117-194245 thank you.

Comment

is there a pure Android TV version for LPN1 devices like this rom ?
                          I would really like a pure clean minimal Android TV experiance

Comment

Has anyone tried one of the more recent Shiningworth multi-ROMs for the Amlogic q201 reference board? These support multiple wireless chipsets, but I'm not sure if the new one the LPN1 is using is included.

The latest one I've seen is this 20180606 release for the Vorke Z6+.

If the OEM firmware works with your chipset, I can release a set of Nexus custom roms (Nano, Stock and TVStock) for it.

Comment

Okay, assuming that this OEM firmware release is what's used in the LPN1, they're just using the old AMPAK AP6255 wireless chipset. That's already supported by the Shiningworth mullti-ROM, so my latest custom ROMs should work. It's possible they may have swapped other chipsets, though.

And (he admits sheepishly), it appears that Beelink did send me an LPN1 in their latest package that was on my office floor unopened, so I owe them a custom ROM release for this device.

My question for all of you: Would you prefer that I base it on the latest Beelink firmware or the Shiningworth firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                                Has anyone tried one of the more recent Shiningworth multi-ROMs for the Amlogic q201 reference board? These support multiple wireless chipsets, but I'm not sure if the new one the LPN1 is using is included.

The latest one I've seen is this 20180606 release for the Vorke Z6+.

If the OEM firmware works with your chipset, I can release a set of Nexus custom roms (Nano, Stock and TVStock) for it.
                                As far as i'm concerned, whatever makes for a better pure Android TV experience...
                                So do you want me to test anything before you release a LNP1 version ?

Comment

Guest commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Now that I've got hardware in hand for testing, I'm good to go. Just need to set aside the time.
                              Working...
                              X