Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenokz View Post
    In which file do I have to change the "global bluetooth" key, putting it on "false"?
    No files to modify. Just open a local terminal window and type:

Code:
    su
    settings put global bluetooth_on false
    This will change the global setting, which will persist until you do a factory reset or change it to something else. Instructions on how to open a terminal windows are in the original post.

Comment

I'm getting an error when flashing the firmware, any assistance would be appreciated

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Do i need to root this device first ?

Serial: LPN1G.... 32G
      Last edited by ipguy; 02-21-2019, 03:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post

No files to modify. Just open a local terminal window and type:

Code:
        su
        settings put global bluetooth_on false
        This will change the global setting, which will persist until you do a factory reset or change it to something else. Instructions on how to open a terminal windows are in the original post.
        "Terminal local" I activated it from "developer options".
        I saw though, that the bluetooth this time has been deactivated after reboot! Without having performed the procedure!
        I do not understand why without having changed anything, this time alone the bluetooth has been deactivated.
        Better this way.
        If it should reactivate itself, I will try your procedure.
        Thank you.

Comment

Guest i finally understand why I can't flash this rom, I have a s/n LPN1 GT1 Ultimate, this rom is not compatible.
          Do you have any plans to support LPN1 devices ?
          Last edited by ipguy; 02-22-2019, 02:22.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, since I just received one from Beelink. Should have something over the weekend.

Originally posted by ipguy View Post
          Guest i finally understand why I can't flash this rom, I have a s/n LPN1 GT1 Ultimate, this rom is not compatible.
          Do you have any plans to support LPN1 devices ?
          that would be amazing !!!!
          thanks so much !!!

Comment

Guest , I take it because of the new boxes out there, you no longer have the time to update this box?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              That's not what I just said above. In fact, I spent most of yesterday building Nano, Stock and TVStock custom ROMs for the LPN1 and am about to post them.

When I try to download the files onedrive says they are not there. Is there anywhere else I can download them from?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, I let my Office 365 subscription expire, but it should be restored tomorrow. In the interim, I've archived most everything here: http://freaktab.org/3~f

A long-awaited update for my Alfawise S92 will be amazing, thanks Guest

Comment

Okay., because my OneDrive cap got lowered to 30GB when my annual O365 subscription expired a few days ago, I'm going to do a pre-release through the FreakTab archive site for now. This will be updated with faster links when I'm bumped back up sometime in the next 48 hours.

Important Note: The underlying OEM firmware seems to be only compatible with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate LPN1 hardware. There's considerable risk to flashing this on older hardware revisions. (I had to do a Mask ROM Mode recovery on my Alfawise S92.)

Changelog (20190223):
              • Based on latest OEM firmware release for the GT1 Ultimate LPN1 (GT1_710N1)
              • Live Wallpaper service (and factory live wallpapers) are restored to Nano and Stock builds
              • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 using minimal OMNI twrp-8.1 branch and latest OEM kernel
              • Latest build from Open GApps (20190224)
              Download:

Comment

Simply awesome
                whats the difference between TVStock and Nano and Stock?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See the OP. Basically, TVStock is Android TV and the other two are just regular Android with different Google app loadouts.

Guest I have a alfawise S92 looking at your backup you linked I am not sure which one is safe for me to use, would you be kind enough to tell me the best rom to try? This is my first time trying to change my S92, but I used to flash my phones all the time years ago.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Use the links in the original post. Those are the latest that are still compatible with the S92.

Those links are dead is the problem

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I broke several links last night trying to free space, which OneDrive wouldn't let me fix because I'd exceeded my cap. Here's the TVStock burn package: http://freaktab.org/f3a9e7058372d0fd

The TVStock OTA update link should still work.

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just updated these to point to the FreakTab archive site, so they'll be slower...but no longer broken.

Guest you're awesome, thank you!

Comment

I can not for the life of me get my s92 to recognize in the burn tool. and doing searches have proved unfruitful. Any advice for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                    Okay., because my OneDrive cap got lowered to 30GB when my annual O365 subscription expired a few days ago, I'm going to do a pre-release through the FreakTab archive site for now. This will be updated with faster links when I'm bumped back up sometime in the next 48 hours.

Important Note: The underlying OEM firmware seems to be only compatible with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate LPN1 hardware. There's considerable risk to flashing this on older hardware revisions. (I had to do a Mask ROM Mode recovery on my Alfawise S92.)

Changelog (20190223):
                    • Based on latest OEM firmware release for the GT1 Ultimate LPN1 (GT1_710N1)
                    • Live Wallpaper service (and factory live wallpapers) are restored to Nano and Stock builds
                    • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 using minimal OMNI twrp-8.1 branch and latest OEM kernel
                    • Latest build from Open GApps (20190224)
                    Download:
                    So I take it Netflix will never work on these ROMs due to DRM?

My Netflix just crashes after opening.

ROM is absolutely awesome, thanks @Magendanz

Being a total noob, I'm wondering how I flash the update with TWRP or somewhere other way?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There's a ton of discussion on the forum about Netflix. Truth is, it never did work in Android TV on this box, since they don't ship with Widevine L1. However, now even the Mecool boxes with Widevine L1 don't work because Netflix started whitelisting only certified boxes.
                  Working...
                  X