Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main screen flashes every so many seconds, Then I get a message LightHome needs to restart, or LightHome not responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Main screen flashes every so many seconds, Then I get a message LightHome needs to restart, or LightHome not responding

    How do I correct this problem?
    My box is 709N1 Build, Version 7.1.2, And serial number starting with LPN1

    #2
    Originally posted by mark dolan View Post
    How do I correct this problem?
    My box is 709N1 Build, Version 7.1.2, And serial number starting with LPN1
    Hi ,

    this Problem began like , did you flash a new Rom or what ???

    maybe the Powersupply ??? , HDMI cable ??? ,

    greetings / gefattern

    Comment


      #3
      it started after i installed a kodi build and then erased it, and then a air mouse usb

      Comment


        #4
        Then i tried to install a firmware and it didn't help i still get the flicker and a pop up of the software LightHome having a software issue from android and have to click on it to address it

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mark dolan View Post
          Then i tried to install a firmware and it didn't help i still get the flicker and a pop up of the software LightHome having a software issue from android and have to click on it to address it
          Hi ,

          you installed the same Rom as before , correct ??? , strange ,

          maybe Dust or Dirt on Box HDMI or Cable ???

          good luck / gefattern

          Comment


            #6
            Would a HDMI cable if it was going bad make LightHome crash

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by mark dolan View Post
              Would a HDMI cable if it was going bad make LightHome crash
              Hi ,

              maybe , because of no good input , did you tried another cable ???

              greetings / gefattern

              Comment


                #8
                But the cable would make the LightHome Launcher crash and make a Notification on the screen so you have to address it. Also I don?t have the location weather on the home screen, just a circle spinning around and I?m connected by ethernet and the WiFi is turned on and the clock are set to the time zone

                Comment


                  #9
                  The same problem LPN1. LightHome crashed sometimes. It's been since I bought it. From the first time I started. But when I watched TV or movies, it was OK. Only when I open / close any application or settings.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I did re flash the box with the firmware from BeeLink website I found. I used a micro sd card. But the pop up of the LightHome still pops up and ask to shut down or it pops up to run it. The flickering issue is that you have to put the HDMI screen output setting at 1080-60hz and the screen now has no flicker. The BeeLink box puts out too much resolution which was creating crash out of the television prosseser. So now I emailed BeeLink for a answer on the pop up issue and see what there fix is. When I find out I?ll post it

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hi guys I have the same problem with the lighthome crashing all the times. I sent a email to beelink, because they give the ROM that I installed, but no answer yet, and same problem with the location, I can't set the location, is that wheel turning around, maybe because of this the memory is occupied and makes the lighthome app crash...?? What do you think?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by starsrider View Post
                        Hi guys I have the same problem with the lighthome crashing all the times. I sent a email to beelink, because they give the ROM that I installed, but no answer yet, and same problem with the location, I can't set the location, is that wheel turning around, maybe because of this the memory is occupied and makes the lighthome app crash...?? What do you think?
                        Hi ,

                        think this has to do with bugs in the Firmware , but why you not use one of the CustomRom

                        that exist for your Box , think this is better then the stupid Stockrom full with bugs , you can

                        find more Infos here on FT , use , example , the "search" , good luck / gefattern

                        Comment


                          #13
                          BeeLink just did a update and the flashing stopped. But I?m also going to look into different custom setups so I don?t have to deal with any bugs. Thank you.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X