Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2) Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I just bought a GT1-A and installed your ROM.
    Installing was easy, and it looks great!
    Thanks for your effort!!!

I have a question about audio:
    I would like that the GT1-A passes the audio through to my Pioneer VSX-921.
    On the GT1-A I did choose HDMI RAW (CEC Switch off and HDMI self-adaption off).
    But on my Pioneer is still the message: PCM.
    I did use DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD files, so I expect those messages on my Pioneer.

When I look via my PC the Pioneer gives DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD messages, so I expect the setup of the Pioneer is good.

I did use the pre installed videoplayer, KODI and VLC.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark-Jan View Post
      Hello,

I just bought a GT1-A and installed your ROM.
      Installing was easy, and it looks great!
      Thanks for your effort!!!

I have a question about audio:
      I would like that the GT1-A passes the audio through to my Pioneer VSX-921.
      On the GT1-A I did choose HDMI RAW (CEC Switch off and HDMI self-adaption off).
      But on my Pioneer is still the message: PCM.
      I did use DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD files, so I expect those messages on my Pioneer.

When I look via my PC the Pioneer gives DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD messages, so I expect the setup of the Pioneer is good.

I did use the pre installed videoplayer, KODI and VLC.

What am I doing wrong?
      I don?t have any equipment to test these types of setups. Honestly a lot of this stuff is best asked on Kodi forums. Since every app handles audio differently I would say those places are best asked there since they can tell you what options to check on your setup to get it going.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, today I cannot use Netflix HD app on my GT1-A device, the app displays NW-6-404 error
        Any solution ??
        The same from other boards.

Netflix certification is gone ??

Comment

Originally posted by Woody-68 View Post
          Hi, today I cannot use Netflix HD app on my GT1-A device, the app displays NW-6-404 error
          Any solution ??

Yes, Netflix is gone for good, Beelink devices blacklisted probably by Netflix and Google.
          Any other apps that use Widevine DRM will now also not work.
          The GT1-A doesn't support HD Audio passthrough or auto frame-rate switching, so not good for video playback.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Yes, Netflix is gone for good, Beelink devices blacklisted probably by Netflix and Google.
            Any other apps that use Widevine DRM will now also not work.
            The GT1-A doesn't support HD Audio passthrough or auto frame-rate switching, so not good for video playback.
            I don't have that box to test, but the AFRd apk installed on these newer Amlogic boxes enables the Automatic Frame Rate Switching. Also, I have discovered, that by using VLC, these boxes Do passthrough the DTS HD audio codecs, but NOT the Dolby Digital HD codecs.

Here is a video showing what I discovered...... I made this video, primarily for the dev's at Beelink.

Testing the newest Android box using the latest Amlogic SoC, S905X3, the Beelink GT1 Mini 2. Using VLC, it does passthrough the DTS HD audio codecs, but NOT...

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Woody-68 View Post
              Any solution ??

Hello,
              as they mentioned above more than likely these boxes got blacklisted. There is not much we can do now.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech

Thanks for your work you had been doing here in regards to the GT1A. Sent you a donation earlier this week.

I have been reading through your post here and in the BEELINK forums and the instructions on how to flash the box.
                How exactly does that work?
                Do I unplug the box from and all cables and plug it directly into the USB connection on my PC?
                Has the SD card to be pulled out?
                Should the box be detected right away in the USB Burning tool? Or is there a delay before it gets detected? Is USB 2.0 ok or can it be USB 3.0?

And lastly does it mean even with a flshing with your provided ROM that Netflix will not work on this box?

My box is Beelink GT1-A Android version 7.1.2 Android security patch 01 December 2017 - Build number 709N1 - SN AGTAGQFR604664

JanFun

Comment

Originally posted by JanFun View Post
                  Hi Alvatech

Thanks for your work you had been doing here in regards to the GT1A. Sent you a donation earlier this week.

I have been reading through your post here and in the BEELINK forums and the instructions on how to flash the box.
                  How exactly does that work?
                  Do I unplug the box from and all cables and plug it directly into the USB connection on my PC?
                  Has the SD card to be pulled out?
                  Should the box be detected right away in the USB Burning tool? Or is there a delay before it gets detected? Is USB 2.0 ok or can it be USB 3.0?

And lastly does it mean even with a flshing with your provided ROM that Netflix will not work on this box?

My box is Beelink GT1-A Android version 7.1.2 Android security patch 01 December 2017 - Build number 709N1 - SN AGTAGQFR604664

JanFun
                  Hello,
                  Thank you for the donation I really appreciate it. To flash your box you need to use the USB port on the side of the box, the one next to the SD-Card slot. Yes, you will need to use your computer for this if you're flashing with the USB Amlogic Burning Tool you can use either one USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports, I feel the USB 3.0 ports work better.. You shouldn't have any SD-Cards in the box while flashing the box. Since these boxes seem to be blacklisted now, you'll need to uninstall the Netlfix app that I have currently installed since this will no longer work. You would need to find a Netflix apk online or read my 2nd post on how to install Magisk, then this will let you download Netflix directly from the Google Play Store. If you do a search on youtube on how to flash GT1 you'll find a few videos that can help you out too.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                    Thank you for the donation I really appreciate it. To flash your box you need to use the USB port on the side of the box, the one next to the SD-Card slot. Yes, you will need to use your computer for this if you're flashing with the USB Amlogic Burning Tool you can use either one USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports, I feel the USB 3.0 ports work better.. You shouldn't have any SD-Cards in the box while flashing the box. Since these boxes seem to be blacklisted now, you'll need to uninstall the Netlfix app that I have currently installed since this will no longer work. You would need to find a Netflix apk online or read my 2nd post on how to install Magisk, then this will let you download Netflix directly from the Google Play Store. If you do a search on youtube on how to flash GT1 you'll find a few videos that can help you out too.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    Hi again Alvatech

First of all thanks for your reply and the provided information.

So happily coming home this afternoon from work I was going to get it all done with USB method. But guess what? It didn?t work. Having watched some videos on YouTube about how to flash boxes with USB burning tool.
                    But my PC didn?t even detect the box when connected to it via USB and recovery button pushed. Nothing ....

Then I went on to prepare an SD card to Flash the box with as it is described here with the Burn Card maker. Card set put in to the box - and what? Box starts as normal and doesn?t do a flash thing at all.

Question is wher did I go wrong ? Or is the box BOOT locked?

Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by JanFun View Post

Hi again Alvatech

First of all thanks for your reply and the provided information.

So happily coming home this afternoon from work I was going to get it all done with USB method. But guess what? It didn?t work. Having watched some videos on YouTube about how to flash boxes with USB burning tool.
                      But my PC didn?t even detect the box when connected to it via USB and recovery button pushed. Nothing ....

Then I went on to prepare an SD card to Flash the box with as it is described here with the Burn Card maker. Card set put in to the box - and what? Box starts as normal and doesn?t do a flash thing at all.

Question is wher did I go wrong ? Or is the box BOOT locked?

Can you help?
                      Hello,
                      sorry for the late reply I don't think I seen an email stating you posted something again on this thread. Anyways if you make the SD-Card with the Burn Card Maker properly, then keep the box turned off while you plug in HDMI cable and put in the SD-Card into the box. Then plug in power cord into box while holding down the reset button on the bottom of the box. Make sure as soon as you see the Android logo with status bar at bottom let go of the reset button. If for some reason you still don't see anything just leave the SD-Card in the box and wait for about 15 min to be safe and it should automatically restart if you setup your SD-Card this way. There is an option for reboot, make sure that the check box is checked when making an SD-Card image. If you like you can PM me for some more help if needed.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                        sorry for the late reply I don't think I seen an email stating you posted something again on this thread. Anyways if you make the SD-Card with the Burn Card Maker properly, then keep the box turned off while you plug in HDMI cable and put in the SD-Card into the box. Then plug in power cord into box while holding down the reset button on the bottom of the box. Make sure as soon as you see the Android logo with status bar at bottom let go of the reset button. If for some reason you still don't see anything just leave the SD-Card in the box and wait for about 15 min to be safe and it should automatically restart if you setup your SD-Card this way. There is an option for reboot, make sure that the check box is checked when making an SD-Card image. If you like you can PM me for some more help if needed.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech
                        Hello Alvatech

Yes Ok I had wondered a bit bit no worries.

Finally now yesterday I was able to flash the Beelink with your Alvatech Android image. It took me several attempts with 2 computers to finally get it working.
                        On my main PC nothing seemed to work but once I took my Lenovo Thinkpad I got the connecting through the USB method and SD Card burner worked too.
                        Problem with the USB method was that it the got stuck by overwriting the boot loader - found later out that I should have had the power cable plugged into the box too while USB Flashing.

However I chose the SD Card method after I had bought a brand Micro SD and created the image on it without formatting. On the second attempt when flashing with pressing the recovery button it finally worked nicely.

And hooray I did as well in the Beelink forum find a nice apk for Netflix which is working with it.

All good thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          So it looks like Beelink pulled through this time and has resolved the issue of Netflix Certification not sure what happened exactly but you can read more about it on their forum. So for those who need a new Netflix license key for their GT1-A please look at the following post specifically here. Also to speed up the process it's best to already send them your serial number to your box when you email them, this will help you get instructions on how to resolve this quicker.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            So it looks like Beelink pulled through this time and has resolved the issue of Netflix Certification not sure what happened exactly but you can read more about it on their forum. So for those who need a new Netflix license key for their GT1-A please look at the following post specifically here. Also to speed up the process it's best to already send them your serial number to your box when you email them, this will help you get instructions on how to resolve this quicker.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            For what i've read, the solution is to flash the box again, but i wonder if i flash with the file they send, will it work if i flash again with the Alvatech one?! I supose the only way to have this rom working again is with one update, with the new key included...

Comment

Originally posted by madmadigan View Post

For what i've read, the solution is to flash the box again, but i wonder if i flash with the file they send, will it work if i flash again with the Alvatech one?! I supose the only way to have this rom working again is with one update, with the new key included...
                              Hello,
                              Actually with the flash image they provide you, it won't touch your Android OS so you actually keep the box in the same condition. It's a fairly simple process. Also I have tried it already and Netflix works again without any issues. I didn't have to flash stock ROM first. It just flashes the partition / section where the Netflix key is located.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi all, I received Netflix Key the day After I had request It. Flash, and all it's ok. ALVATECH compliments for your rom: it Is stable and flawless.
                                I would put originale splash screen of Beelink. I tried with customization tool to create zip file to flash with twrp with no luck. Could you gently help me how can i do?

Comment

Working...
                                X