No announcement yet.

GT1 703 NO firmware standrad / ultimate edition (2G+16G/2G+32G/3G+32G) AP6255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 703 NO firmware standrad / ultimate edition (2G+16G/2G+32G/3G+32G) AP6255

Current editionFGT1_703N0 AP6255
    based onFGT1_702N0
    Android editionF7.1.2
    Fits for : DDR4 3G / DDR3 2G
    WIFI&BT: AP6255
    EthernetF1000M

Hi dear , here is the link for new Beelink Amlogic--Android TV BOX Upgrade Tools .
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...coK-dm4kmsvCs4

SD card zip :
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?folderid=17d8c8830f6694f4a8c28121 b19cdb2ee&authkey=AUiGgIcDwR5dmsUspGJj75M
    USB zip :
    https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?docid=1b1a183b3388d45fd894e41dad1 a48bd6&authkey=AcALYNenM1mF9MQNMqRhyHM

Improvement
    1.Improve the problem of "the setting interface is opended slowly ".
    2.Improved the problem of "the bluetooth can't be connected with the Android smart phone"
    3.Improved the problem of "the other button is valid when you have a long press on the Menu button under the home inerface"
    4.Supports the AirPlayer IOS 10 .

Pay attention to :
    1.You can only update the firmware from system Android 6.0 (301MO/101MO.......) to system Android 7.0 (701NO......)by USB updating , on the other hand , you can update the firmware from system 6.0 (301MO......)to system 6.0 (312MO,313MO) by SD card or USB updating .

Standard edition (2G+16G/2G+32G) : before ( system 6.0 ) <101 MO ( system 6.0 ) < ......113 MO ( system 6.0 ) < ...... updating (system 6.0)

Ultimate edition ( 3G+32G ) :
    before ( system 6.0 ) <301MO ( system6.0 ) < ......313MO ( system6.0 ) < ...... updating (system 6.0)

Standard edition / ultimate edition :
    701 NO ( system 7.1 ) < 702 NO ( system 7.1 ) < ...... updating (system 7.1 )

Maybe you have a understanding about the SD card , so I post the list to help you choose the right updating ways .
    Good luck to you!

If you have any problem, please contact me:

[email protected]
    Last edited by Beelink; 07-24-2017, 03:18.

I have tried to update my GT1 (A912) via SDCard gave update error and my box now don't do nothing more.
    Only turn on the blue led light but appears to be dead!
    What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
      I have tried to update my GT1 (A912) via SDCard gave update error and my box now don't do nothing more.
      Only turn on the blue led light but appears to be dead!
      What can I do?
      The SDcard updates are broken with nougat beelink have been told about this months ago on there website by endless people but still post links..
      Dont worry though flashing the USB burn image will bring it back to life, you will need windows and a male to male usb cable

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ol-v2-0-8.html use burn tool provided below

Comment

Thanks you.
        I don't have a male to male cable. I have adaptors miniusb to usb but don't seem to be working. The computer don't detect the box...

Comment

Thanks you.
          I don't have a male to male cable. I have adaptors miniusb to usb but don't seem to be working. The computer don't detect the box...
          Only male to male works with the burn tool and you need to use the OTG usb on the side. there are other options like boot card maker but im not sure how as never used before
          this might help you http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....c-devices.html use the firmware images found on here though

Comment

usb web cam not working
            no live wallpaper support
            this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rytools&hl=ru# show only 1/3 of screen
            can't install supersu

Comment

Wrong post ha :/

Comment

So just so I understand your saying here this firmware work pretty much just like every other stock firmware out there
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I am Sorry that 703NO AP6255 have an error about SD card firmware. I made a modification and now it works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelink View Post
                    I am Sorry that 703NO AP6255 have an error about SD card firmware. I made a modification and now it works well.
                    So you made a modification but my box is bricked and I can't do anyting with it!!!
                    Just turns on with the blue led and nothing else.
                    What is the solution for this?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Only male to male works with the burn tool and you need to use the OTG usb on the side. there are other options like boot card maker but im not sure how as never used before
                      this might help you http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....c-devices.html use the firmware images found on here though
                      Bootcardmaker was the way I always used as none of my 3 computers (2 laptops with windows 10 and a PC with Windows 7) is able to recognise the box in order to flash using the USB Burning Tool.
                      When I connect the box to any of the computers, nothing happpens....

Comment

Hello @Djuganight

The Solution for your Problem will be to Burn the Firmware with the PC to your Box.
                        After that, it will Work again I guess.

You need the following:

USB A to A Cable
                        USB Burning Tool
                        And this Firmware --->
                        https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?docid=1b1a183b3388d45fd894e41dad1 a48bd6&authkey=AcALYNenM1mF9MQNMqRhyHM

Here you find a How To:

Regards
                        Neomode

Comment

Thank you.
                          what this means "Connect device to PC via otg usb using usb A type cable" ?
                          I boutght this morning a male to male usb cable and still my 3 computers can't find the box.

Comment

You have to install USB burning tool this also bring the drivers to the PC.

Also please check if you Device have a reset hole press this button while plugin in the Device to USB cable.

Neomode

Comment

Thank you.
                              what this means "Connect device to PC via otg usb using usb A type cable" ?
                              I boutght this morning a male to male usb cable and still my 3 computers can't find the box.
                              it can take me 20 times for it to be recognised.. sometimes first attempt, its random. just make sure you have the reset button held down with a toothpick/pin while plugging in the usb on the side of the box. hold for 5 or 6 seconds each attempt as its sometimes a bit slow to be detected

Comment

Working...
                              X