autohide system tray in Quickshot FW BY NitroTeam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autohide system tray in Quickshot FW BY NitroTeam

hi,just installed the QuickShot_v2 firmware,works fine so far except occasionally crushes and had to pull power cord off to swich back on again,can't figure how to enable autohide tasbar n XBMC and other appications,I've ticked the option in Settings but won't work,please help.I'm using Minix Neo X7.

Re: autohide system tray in Quickshot FW BY NitroTeam

Originally posted by alinuk05 View Post
    hi,just installed the QuickShot_v2 firmware,works fine so far except occasionally crushes and had to pull power cord off to swich back on again,can't figure how to enable autohide tasbar n XBMC and other appications,I've ticked the option in Settings but won't work,please help.I'm using Minix Neo X7.
    Autohide will not work with launchers, if you install the xbmc launcher version, then that is why, by default the Rom comes with xbmc launcher version, uninstall xbmc and install beyond xbmc 3.3 by flumpster.

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Autohide will not work with launchers, if you install the xbmc launcher version, then that is why, by default the Rom comes with xbmc launcher version, uninstall xbmc and install beyond xbmc 3.3 by flumpster.

leolas.
      Thnx for your replay,I will try the version you mentioned,any down.links?also do I really need to unnistall the pre-loaded version as this works perfect after I've tried various Rom's..Thnx.

Comment

Re: autohide system tray in Quickshot FW BY NitroTeam

Originally posted by alinuk05 View Post
        Thnx for your replay,I will try the version you mentioned,any down.links?also do I really need to unnistall the pre-loaded version as this works perfect after I've tried various Rom's..Thnx.
        Is a fixed post in the X7 section in the forum, very easy to find.

leolas.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
        X