Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remap our inputs devices in our tv sticks.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.
    good tread, this helping me..

Comment

can someone please share a link or attach the apps keytest.apk or keynumbertracker as mentioned in one of the post here as i cannot find them or succesfully download it like the case of the keytest.apk, everywhere else give the link to the github page and i have tried manyh times it NEVER DOWNLOADS, something is wrong, maybe the dev removed it dont kknow.

i need it asap please, thanks

Comment

Remote control problem
        Hi, Greetings from Uruguay!
        I have a Energy sistem dongle dual stick who works really bad on stock firmware, and for bad I mean unusable.
        I'm using Finless 1.7 ( 2.1 works well too ) and stock ( IR? ) remote control is the one problem I have with this ROM.
        The stick come with a double usb cable connected to the power supply, in one side a mini-usb for power up the unit and in other side a IR receiver.
        Testing with dmesg, catlog and test key app show me nothing when I press a button and, of course, no action at all.
        In stock rom works perfectly and I can't figure where to find if the driver is loaded, if the id or the map is wrong.
        I have logs from a fresh start in the stock rom and for the Finless I currently use, so if the good soul who want to help me need more information, just say it.

Many many thank in advice!

Comment

Originally posted by pappo1977 View Post
          Remote control problem
          Hi, Greetings from Uruguay!
          I have a Energy sistem dongle dual stick who works really bad on stock firmware, and for bad I mean unusable.
          I'm using Finless 1.7 ( 2.1 works well too ) and stock ( IR? ) remote control is the one problem I have with this ROM.
          The stick come with a double usb cable connected to the power supply, in one side a mini-usb for power up the unit and in other side a IR receiver.
          Testing with dmesg, catlog and test key app show me nothing when I press a button and, of course, no action at all.
          In stock rom works perfectly and I can't figure where to find if the driver is loaded, if the id or the map is wrong.
          I have logs from a fresh start in the stock rom and for the Finless I currently use, so if the good soul who want to help me need more information, just say it.

Many many thank in advice!
          You may need to flash the stock rom back and grab the kl files from stock and put them in the finless rom.

https://source.android.com/devices/i...out-files.html
          Key layout files are located by USB vendor, product (and optionally version) id or by input device name.
          The following paths are consulted in order.
          • /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX_Version_XXXX.kl
          • /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX.kl
          • /system/usr/keylayout/DEVICE_NAME.kl
          • /data/system/devices/keylayout/Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX_Version_XXXX.kl
          • /data/system/devices/keylayout/Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX.kl
          • /data/system/devices/keylayout/DEVICE_NAME.kl
          • /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl
          • /data/system/devices/keylayout/Generic.kl

Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
          I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
          RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

budgetgeek, thanks you so much for your help!... I have an unpacked copy of my stock firmware img, I try to find this files and put in the same place in my actual finless rom...

Thank you again!

Comment

Sorry for bother again but no luck just copy/paste the stock firmware kl files in the stick ( copy - chmod - reboot ), try even to chmod 777.
              Dmesg y logcat don't show any interaction with the remote control.

Any other clue for what can I do?

Thank again!

Comment

Is there a way you can get the Linux scancodes, keycodes for ir remotes on Rockchip, Amlogic devices easily?
                If someone knows, please post some instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X