Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To: MK908 NAND Install (Working krnl source available too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for offtopic, but maybe someone may post changes to config to make kernel bootable on v3?

Comment

Originally posted by tyeo098 View Post
      So, you tried my kernel and were unable to get wifi working?

Odd. I got wifi working no problem. My kernel is compiled with AP6210 support, since that is what the V3 uses.
      Did you remember to bring the interface up after loading the module?

Try scanning with WICD after loading the module. That usually works for me. It brings the interface up and scans and everything for you!
      I have had the wifi worked well.

Now I have two problem:
      1. The out put is 1260*720, can not switch to 1920*1080, xrandr --new-mode did not work. xrandr output saying that the maximum is 1260*720...
      2. Firefox/chromium/ping can't get internet access unless run with root account.

Can you please help me solve these problems?

Comment

Originally posted by yylzcom View Post
        I have had the wifi worked well.

Now I have two problem:
        1. The out put is 1260*720, can not switch to 1920*1080, xrandr --new-mode did not work. xrandr output saying that the maximum is 1260*720...
        2. Firefox/chromium/ping can't get internet access unless run with root account.

Can you please help me solve these problems?
        Did you read my first post?

Android paranoid wifi is still engaged and the apcidisis (or whatever) flag that makes chromium only display a white page is still engaged.
        Contribute to tyeo098/MK908-Kernel-NAND development by creating an account on GitHub.

Just run maker.sh which compiles and assembles the kernel source into something usable.
        Buy me a beer with
        DogeCoin: D6EeoEKcZJL234UhVFRV8Uy6HnfNurBS2y
        or
        BitCoin 17iQsUv7RoWVmDynfBS9qF88NxT4ETvhUn

Comment

Working...
        X