This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@koying

i have an issue with the latest version of SPMC and also xbmc alpha 2 (patched) on wassers 1.0.4 kitkat fw on an x7

when playing certain media files, namely with 2 channel audio, after finishing the file or pressing stop about 80% of the time, my audio output disappears, yet while this is happening if i play a file with dts or DD it will play that audio fine as its passthrough, one finishing playing the dts/dd file the sound still doesnt return for the 2 channel and android system unless i either reboot, leave it for 5 mins with touching anything or if i open up another app.

im 110% sure its not my reciever (denon 1912) as ive only started experiencing this on these latest spmc/xbmc versions.

its as if when finishing playing the media file, the audio doesnt get switched back to the system??

Comment

No such problem reported elsewhere, afaik.
      ROM issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Koying View Post
        ROM issue?
        Is there anything log wise I could check on the system I'm assuming the xbmc.log won't show anything?

Comment

Hello Koying !

I have a MK802IV and with SPMC 13.3 if I enable passthrought my decoder "see" the sound but it does not work well.

With a Dolby Digital audio there is no sound.
          With a DTS audio there is the movie sound but there is also a lot of noise.

Is it "normal" ? Do I need to do something special ?

Comment

I am using the latest SPMC from play store on my mk808b with android 4.2.2 and i have two crashes that occur very often. Here are the log messages at the moment where the crash happens:
            The first one crashes the whole system and android reboots after a short freeze:
            Code:
            19:51:01 T:1853098320   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load image from memory
            This one crashes spmc and i get to the android homescreen:
            Code:
            19:27:59 T:1842878976 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
            19:28:00 T:1935116672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:4514329090.775762, should be:4513587664.399093, error:-741426.376669
            19:28:00 T:1842878976 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
            19:28:01 T:1935116672 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
            19:28:01 T:1935116672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:4513762493.066092, should be:4513587664.399093, error:-174828.667000
            19:28:01 T:1935116672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:4514051795.774093, should be:4513757036.143582, error:-294759.630510
            19:28:01 T:1842878976 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
            19:28:01 T:1935116672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:4514209427.226583, should be:4514098503.401361, error:-110923.825222
            19:28:02 T:1935116672   DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:4514238264.401361, should be:4514133399.225821, error:-104865.175539
            These crashes always happen when i stream movies. I hope someone has an idea on how i can fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
              Here's what I have:

Ugoos UT2 RK3188 also have a 3188T (I have one of each)
              Wasser V1.25 JB

Will this work with SPMC and give me pass-through? Or do I need to be running a KK ROM?

I tried it yesterday on the 3188(no T) with no luck. All I heard was the oscillation noise (motorboat)
              Tried again today, same result
              FLHT = Harley
              HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Koying View Post
                ROM issue?
                Just wanted to thank you for your SPMC app, it works great on my Amlogic Vega S89H and my new Beelink R89, courtesy of Oman from Beelink. The problem I have been fighting with, is streaming of live TV using MPEG 2 ts. Using other XBMC or Kodi apps, I always got a lot of frame drops and skips, making the video unwatchable. With your SPMC, on the R89 the video is perfect, no skips or drops. On the S89H, I still get drops and skips, but not that many. This is using an HDHomerun ATSC tuner.

I have another HDHomerun Plus tuner that converts the signal to H264 format, and that works flawlessly on both boxes.

thanks again.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Anyone know what this is about?

"RK fix xbmc 1080p issue for RK3066 and RK3188, apk for android 4.2 OS"

From here: http://ugoos.net/downloads

Page 4 at the bottom...

Is this just SPMC?
                  FLHT = Harley
                  Cause I've been asked.

Comment

SPMC Problem

Hi Koying

I have Android Smart box with 4.4.2 and have one problem.

SMPC sometimes works but sometimes it will not work.It not works when i go to watch movie via ext hdd or via add-on, and when i press to watch movie, SPMC will shutdown by itself and i will be redirected to my homescreen.

Only solution is to take power adapter off and to turn it back,and then SPMC will work,but if i shutdown box via remote then next time when i power it on via remote it will not work and again i must to take power adapter off.When i make restart from box, SPMC will work.

It is like something similiar with Phinc post number 55.

Please tell me what do you think.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by plasma; 09-09-2014, 12:49.
                    Free 100Gb space for your files:
                    https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

passthrough problem with mk918

I am unable to use passthrough in spmc (output only noise), but if i use xbmc 13.1 or kodi 14 alpha 3 passthrough working ok.
                      I use the last version from market.

My tv player Is mk918 based on rk3188t with os 4.2.2

I wish to use spmc much better with hardware accelleration than standard xbmc

Comment

Originally posted by pirmar View Post
                        I am unable to use passthrough in spmc (output only noise), but if i use xbmc 13.1 or kodi 14 alpha 3 passthrough working ok.
                        I use the last version from market.

My tv player Is mk918 based on rk3188t with os 4.2.2

I wish to use spmc much better with hardware accelleration than standard xbmc
                        I asked a couple times if we needed a KitKat ROM for SPMC....no answer yet. But I think the answer is yes we do. I haven't tried it yet as there are problems going back to JellyBean once you install KitKat. Just didn't want to be bothered with it. Once I go to KK pretty sure I would stay and a yes answer to this question would get me off the fence, so to speak....
                        FLHT = Harley
                        Cause I've been asked.

Comment

I have problem on kit kat but do not have problem on 4.2.
                          Free 100Gb space for your files:
                          https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                            I have problem on kit kat but do not have problem on 4.2.
                            SPMC works perfect on KitKat.
                            Are you sure you are using the latest version?
                            Only the latest version v13.3.2 has support for KitKat.
                            Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

Also make sure your CPU is running at 1.6Ghz, use a new kernel if not.
                            In SPMC settings, make sure libstagefright is turned on and Mediacodec is turned off.

Comment

'In SPMC settings, make sure libstagefright is turned on and Mediacodec is turned off.'

I use the latest SPMC but neither of these options is present.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                                'In SPMC settings, make sure libstagefright is turned on and Mediacodec is turned off.'

I use the latest SPMC but neither of these options is present.

Make sure 'Expert Mode setting' is checked in bottom left button, then go to Playback settings and scroll down if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X